Lindt GOLD BEAR - Milk Chocolate, 1.7 oz. uploaded by Faith D.

BY LINDT

• Do they have chocolate on the inside like the truffles or are the...4 Answers
  • How many calories are in the pack!?1 Answers
  • Are these hollow? 7 Answers
Maxime W.
Maxime W.
Columbia, SC
My mom would get these for my dad and I for Christmas, and it was literally the best thing around the time! We would wait for this chocolate to make it's way into our home, and even then, it didn't stay for long since we gobbled it up so quick!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
One of the cutest chocolates for the holidays. Great stocking stuffer or gift. Almost too cute to eat. Very good chocolate and very tasty. If you can get past the cute factor and open it it's well worth it.
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
Brandon, Ms
This is absolutely my daughters favorite chocolate during the holidays. Quality chocolate bar quality makers I would recommend everyone eat at least one
Jamie  T.
Jamie T.
Susanville , CA
Anything by Lindt is delish! I love these little guys though, I can have a treat on occasion and it's not too small, not too big. Melts and yummy!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
This is a really cute gift to bring for a hostess during the holidays. They are really festive and so cute for the winter time
Jari M.
Jari M.
A perfect gift to share. So smooth great flavor. The quality never disappoint me. The price worth it cause is so good.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
These taste amazing and there really cute I have these every year at Christmas time they are a must have!
Lizzy H.
Lizzy H.
Wonderfully smooth white chocolate, with a creamy vanilla taste. Perfect for satisfying any sweet tooth!
Morganne S.
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This brand of chocolate a little bears are really cute to make a great Christmas craft for someone
Zahall A.
Zahall A.
philadelphia, PA
Never had these bit Lindt chocolate is really good so I'm guessing this one is creative and yummy.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
I've had Lindt Londor chocolate multiple times But I have never had these. Are these good ?
Tara T.
Tara T.
Where can I find these gold bears?
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Are these super sweet? Or no?
kayla m.
kayla m.
Pacolet, SC
Are these hollow?
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Prineville, OR
Do they have chocolate on the inside like the truffles or are they hollow?