Lindt GOLD BEAR - Milk Chocolate, 1.7 oz. uploaded by Faith D.

BY LINDT

• Do they have chocolate on the inside like the truffles or are the...4 Answers
  • How many calories are in the pack!?1 Answers
  • Are these hollow? 7 Answers
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
My mother in law got me these I love lindt chocolates haven't tried any I haven't enjoyed they are so sweet & literally melt in your mouth.
Jelena K.
Jersey Vlg, TX
These are very cute and taste nice but they are also very pricey for what you get. I think the price could be a bit lower.
Zahall A.
philadelphia, PA
Never had these bit Lindt chocolate is really good so I'm guessing this one is creative and yummy.
Amanda D.
Creamy and crave-able! Get these as stocking stuffers (or Thanksgiving snacks, if you can't wait!)
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
These are pretty good not my favorite. There a creamy milk chocolate. There my kids favorite. They love that they look like a little Bears.
Tiffany S.
Jessup, MD
Not only are these candies cute, but they taste so yummy and sweet! A great treat for anyone!
Giuliana M.
I wait all year long just to buy this chocolate. So cute and adorable. Favorite!
Jennifer H.
One of the cutest chocolates for the holidays. Great stocking stuffer or gift. Almost too cute to eat. Very good chocolate and very tasty. If you can get past the cute factor and open it it's well worth it.
Kurrie P.
Rock Island, IL
I have these to my daughter for Christmas and she thought they were so cute
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This brand of chocolate a little bears are really cute to make a great Christmas craft for someone
Kristen H.
I've had Lindt Londor chocolate multiple times But I have never had these. Are these good ?
Tara T.
Where can I find these gold bears?
Taylor B.
Are these super sweet? Or no?
kayla m.
Pacolet, SC
Are these hollow?
Ashlee H.
Prineville, OR
Do they have chocolate on the inside like the truffles or are they hollow?