BY LINDT

Rejoice in the smoothly delicious dark chocolate rendition of the exquisite LINDOR recipe. A delicate 60% cocoa extra dark chocolate shell enrobes an irresistibly smooth extra dark chocolate center. Each box contains approximately 28 divine truffles.

Discover the LINDOR truffle. Smooth, melting, luscious. When you break its shell, LINDOR starts to melt and so will you. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Extra Dark Chocolate
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate
  • Piece count: 28
  • Weight: 11.9 oz (337 g)

Alli M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Lindt Lindor Extra Dark Chocolate Truffles are little individually wrapped pieces of heaven. The hard chocolate outside has a nice snap. The inside is the dark, velvety smooth, dense cream center. The dark chocolate is slightly bitter which offsets the sweetness. A perfect balanced treat! I have ordered mine off Amazon and can sometimes find them at my local drug store.
Lucinda S.
Ankeny, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you're looking for a Lindt truffle that is extremely rich and decadent, look no further. The extra dark chocolate is perfect! The creamy chocolate center surrounded by rich, dark chocolate is to die for!
Andrew H.
Auburn, wa
Okay so I do not like dark chocolate but kind of dark chocolate is actually really good with there creamy centers they are delicious and better than any dark chocolate I've had.
Jessica D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm a chocoholic and these are by far my favorites. I love the soft, melty center. I haven't been able to find anything similar for the same price.
Pammy L.
milwaukee, wi
I love love love chocolate, especially dark chocolate. Lindt Lindor truffles are so delicious!
Kortney W.
Erie, Pa
Always a classic favorite. Nice dark chocolate taste with a smooth texture. Great for gifts too
Try G.
Whitby , ON
I absolutely love this!! It's definitely one of my favorites!! I love dark chocolate!! And these truffles are just delicious!