BY LINDT

Lindt Excellence Strawberry Dark Chocolate.
New.
With pieces of strawberry. see more...

Kristen D.
Raleigh, NC
I am not a huge fan of fruit and chocolate together and strawberries are not my fave fruit, however, I was given this as a teacher gift and in mid-night grading, I subcummed to the sugar...it was wonderful! I was equally glad and sad that I was only given one! So creamy and rich...really tasted like chocolate covered strawberries.
Leni J.
Friar Gate, Derby
I'm a huge lover of dark chocolate.... I think dark chocolate is simply luxurious and Lindt makes the best Dark Chocolate. They offer a huge variety of dark chocolate mixed in with different flavors and what better than a pairing of Strawberry and Dark Chocolate! I could go through an entire bar of this chocolate in one sitting !
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
I like these, but I have to be in the mood for it. This has a heavy dark chocolate taste, so having the strawberry balances out a little bit, but in a way adds to the sour taste. I'm usually more of sweet person, but I do like my sours once and awhile and usually get this when I'm feeling sourish.
Julia P.
Whenever I'm in the mood for dark chocolate this is usually my go-to bar. (This or the dark chocolate black currant bar.) The flavor is deep and rich with just a hint of fruit. It's flavor is never overpowering, it's always perfection. I recommend these to all my friends. Again, it's perfection.
Rene D.
New Orleans , LA
When I want a little treat, keep a bar in the freezer. I eat a few pieces with red wine and watch something soapy on TV.

Lindt's bars all taste great, and no waxy fillers. Since I don't binge on chocolate, it's a good value.
Emma H.
Orlando, FL
It's a great choice if you want something dark but not too overwhelming as the fruit helps balance out the richness of the chocolate. This is my go to bar for dark chocolate as it still tastes creamy even though it is dark
Sabrina L.
Love the flavors of the chocolate, the textures are right on spot and the combinations collaborate together wonderful. Great as a little treat for yourself or to share with someone special.
Loretta B.
Smyrna, TN
I love this brand the chocolate & fruit are so delicious, this is one of my guilty pleasures. For me this is one of my best holiday candy every one like them you will too, I try them all.
May G.
Green Oak
I justify it by saying this is health food between the antioxidants from the dark chocolate & the fresh fruit😉 well fresh to me because I just bought it! No harm, No foul👍🏻
Tiffany T.
This is pretty inexpensive and it's delicious! I really like how it tastes and I always grab this when I'm in the market