BY GENERIC

Lindt Excellence Sea Salt Dark Chocolate: With fleur de sel sea salt crystals Extra fine dark chocolate see more...

• What wine would you drink with this?1 Answers
  • Does it taste good?? i am a dark chocolate lover and i love salt...3 Answers
Lindt Excellence Sea Salt Dark Chocolate
  • "I'm not a huge dark chocolate fan, and the thought of salty chocolate made me feel ill - however, I tried a piece - and it was AMAZING." in 2 reviews
  • "Sea salt in chocolate is one of my favorite things ever and this chocolate is so delicious, it's a must try for everyone!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is the perfect chocolate to curb that sweet tooth craving after dinner." in 1 review
  • "My hubby got my 6 different flavors of this brand for Christmas!" in 1 review
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Foodie Expert
The chocolate in this is ultra smooth and creamy. It has all the sweet hallmarks of a traditional candy at, but the salty bite takes it to a whole new level. It's perfectly balanced and satisfies any sweet tooth without leaving you sugared up.
regan a.
regan a.
Rising Sun, MD
SO DELICIOUS. I always pick salty treats over sweet but I do crave chocolate on occasion. I tried this and it was the perfect combination! It is even better after being refridgerated!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
Hands down the best chocolate I have ever eaten. The sweet bitterness of the dark chocolate with the salty sea salt is divine. The chocolate is so creamy and smooth. I love that it is split into little squares!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Foodie Expert
This dark chocolate is unreal and the touch of sea salt is just so satisfying. The chocolate is rich as you would expect with a dark chocolate. My favorite chocolate bar.
V M.
V M.
Hillsboro, OR
I prefer dark chocolate to white or milk chocolate, and when it comes to dark chocolate, this is one of the best tasting ones you can get! The sea salt is the perfect addition and makes for a perfect blend of salty and sweet!
Ceira H.
Ceira H.
Always s good brand of chocolate to get. It is a little pricey compared to others. The chocolate it perfect & with the hint of sea salt it makes it dreamy.
Paola M.
Paola M.
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect combination of flavors. Mixing the salt and sweet is and incredible idea. And the best it's DARK CHOCOLATE. This is and excellent choice if you haven't tried yet.
jene w.
jene w.
Fort Riley, KS
Foodie Expert
I am literally in love w. this chocolate!! I eat one serving a day mid noon with a cup of coffee, absolute heaven in your mouth..so delicious! !!
Ashton C.
Ashton C.
Victorville, CA
Foodie Expert
Mouth watering and delicious! This is the perfect combo of sweet, salty, and bitter.
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Troy, NY
This is one of my favorite chocolates of all time. I'm a huge fan of sweet & salty mixes and this is perfect. Smooth, rich chocolate with just the right amount of sea salt. Also a fairly short ingredient list which is great for those with food allergies or those who like to know what they're putting into their bodies.
Almass R.
Almass R.
Alqassim , AlRass
Does it taste good?? i am a dark chocolate lover and i love salt with chocolate, any one recommend this??
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Foodie Expert
What wine would you drink with this?