BY GENERIC

Lindt Excellence Sea Salt Dark Chocolate: With fleur de sel sea salt crystals Extra fine dark chocolate see more...

• What wine would you drink with this?1 Answers
  • Does it taste good?? i am a dark chocolate lover and i love salt w...3 Answers
Lindt Excellence Sea Salt Dark Chocolate
  • "I'm not a huge dark chocolate fan, and the thought of salty chocolate made me feel ill - however, I tried a piece - and it was AMAZING." in 2 reviews
  • "Sea salt in chocolate is one of my favorite things ever and this chocolate is so delicious, it's a must try for everyone!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is the perfect chocolate to curb that sweet tooth craving after dinner." in 1 review
  • "My hubby got my 6 different flavors of this brand for Christmas!" in 1 review
Jeffersonvlle, IN
The chocolate in this is ultra smooth and creamy. It has all the sweet hallmarks of a traditional candy at, but the salty bite takes it to a whole new level. It's perfectly balanced and satisfies any sweet tooth without leaving you sugared up.
regan a.
regan a.
Rising Sun, MD
SO DELICIOUS. I always pick salty treats over sweet but I do crave chocolate on occasion. I tried this and it was the perfect combination! It is even better after being refridgerated!
Ceira H.
Ceira H.
Always s good brand of chocolate to get. It is a little pricey compared to others. The chocolate it perfect & with the hint of sea salt it makes it dreamy.
jene w.
jene w.
Fort Riley, KS
Foodie Expert
I am literally in love w. this chocolate!! I eat one serving a day mid noon with a cup of coffee, absolute heaven in your mouth..so delicious! !!
Ashton C.
Ashton C.
Victorville, CA
Foodie Expert
Mouth watering and delicious! This is the perfect combo of sweet, salty, and bitter.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Foodie Expert
This dark chocolate is unreal and the touch of sea salt is just so satisfying. The chocolate is rich as you would expect with a dark chocolate. My favorite chocolate bar.
V M.
V M.
Hillsboro, OR
I prefer dark chocolate to white or milk chocolate, and when it comes to dark chocolate, this is one of the best tasting ones you can get! The sea salt is the perfect addition and makes for a perfect blend of salty and sweet!
Paola M.
Paola M.
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect combination of flavors. Mixing the salt and sweet is and incredible idea. And the best it's DARK CHOCOLATE. This is and excellent choice if you haven't tried yet.
Valkyrie J.
Valkyrie J.
Minneapolis, MN
Great, but don't let it get warm. My mom shipped me these int he summer, and when they got to me, they had melted partially and then reformed, which hurt the chocolate, and it wasn't as creamy or as delicious.
Sylvia F.
Sylvia F.
Atlantic Mine, MI
Foodie Expert
VERY good. I am obsessed with chocolate, and this one is great! Love the crunch of the salt and the way it really brings out the flavor of the chocolate.
Almass R.
Almass R.
Alqassim , AlRass
Does it taste good?? i am a dark chocolate lover and i love salt with chocolate, any one recommend this??
Jeffersonvlle, IN
What wine would you drink with this?