BY GENERIC

Lindt Excellence Sea Salt Dark Chocolate: With fleur de sel sea salt crystals Extra fine dark chocolate see more...

• What wine would you drink with this?1 Answers
  • Does it taste good?? i am a dark chocolate lover and i love salt...3 Answers
Lindt Excellence Sea Salt Dark Chocolate
  • "I'm not a huge dark chocolate fan, and the thought of salty chocolate made me feel ill - however, I tried a piece - and it was AMAZING." in 2 reviews
  • "Sea salt in chocolate is one of my favorite things ever and this chocolate is so delicious, it's a must try for everyone!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is the perfect chocolate to curb that sweet tooth craving after dinner." in 1 review
  • "My hubby got my 6 different flavors of this brand for Christmas!" in 1 review
Megan C.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Hands down the best chocolate I have ever eaten. The sweet bitterness of the dark chocolate with the salty sea salt is divine. The chocolate is so creamy and smooth. I love that it is split into little squares!
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
This dark chocolate is unreal and the touch of sea salt is just so satisfying. The chocolate is rich as you would expect with a dark chocolate. My favorite chocolate bar.
Kristen S.
Fairview , PA
This chocolate bar is so decadent and blissful! I mean sweet and salty are usually my go to for a snack and this pairs them wonderfully
Abby N.
Love this flavor! Sea salt and carmel, yummy! My hubby got my 6 different flavors of this brand for Christmas!!
Nicole T.
Hilliard, OH
It's the best combination for a sweet taste! Love this! I definitively would recommend this to someone
Kassandra B.
Troy, NY
This is one of my favorite chocolates of all time. I'm a huge fan of sweet & salty mixes and this is perfect. Smooth, rich chocolate with just the right amount of sea salt. Also a fairly short ingredient list which is great for those with food allergies or those who like to know what they're putting into their bodies.
Jennifer F.
Arlington, VA
This is the perfect chocolate to curb that sweet tooth craving after dinner. I love the flavor that includes a bit of salt. I do not think I could ever sit down and eat and entire bar or even half of it which works great for healthy eating!
Sarah D.
Indianapolis, IN
Love. Love. Love. Has a wonderful smooth quality to it and that hint of sea salt just seals the deal!
Kia H.
culpeper, va
I don't get the whole "add salt to everything" movement in food. I know that it is supposed to make the flavors pop but it really does not work for me.
Melissa A.
Pottstown , PA
I LOVE chocolate and this is one of my favorite treats. The dark chocolate is delicious and I enjoy the little bite of salt.
Almass R.
Alqassim , AlRass
Does it taste good?? i am a dark chocolate lover and i love salt with chocolate, any one recommend this??
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Foodie Expert
What wine would you drink with this?