Lindt Excellence Intense Orange Dark Chocolate uploaded by Kali M.Lindt Excellence Intense Orange Dark Chocolate uploaded by Leidi R.Lindt Excellence Intense Orange Dark Chocolate uploaded by Angela M.

BY LINDT

Lindt Excellence Intense Orange Dark.
With pieces of orange and almond slivers.
Lindt & Sprungli maitre chocolatier depuis 1845. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I really like Lindt's dark chocolate but the orange flavour in this one does not taste original at all, its more chemical..." in 6 reviews
  • "But for some reason these two were paid really good together." in 1 review
  • "The chocolate is high quality and delicious." in 1 review
  • "Orange and chocolate is such a great combo and this chocolate bar NAILS it! " in 1 review
Amy L.
Lorado
Review for: Lindt Excellence Dark Chocolate Intense Orange, Chocolate Excellence Dark Intense Orange 3.5 oz
I love this product, and I'm not a fan of dark chocolate, but this is delicious, it's not bitter at all like most dark chocolate I have eaten and the Orange 🍊 flavor is so good and you taste it
Erica M.
Baltimore
By far my favorite chocolate bar of all chocolate bars anywhere. If I could eat this every day without gaining weight I would. Perfect ratio of orange to chocolate flavor, and has almond slivers that give it a nice subtle crunch. Recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Stephanie P.
Washington, DC
I am kind of chocolate obsessed, or really, DARK chocolate obsessed. I don't like chocolate candies or chocolate bars like Snickers, Twix, etc, but I will devour a bar of dark chocolate easily. I like to buy specialty bars from local makers wherever I travel, and have found really great quality chocolate, but the Lindt Intense Orange (along with the Lindt Sea Salt) has always remained my favorite chocolate, hands down. I always go back to this in between trying new brands. It is dark, smooth, and has intense flavor. It doesn't feel too heavy because of the brightness of the orange, but it is satisfying because of the crunchiness of the almond. I buy 3-4 of these at once to stock up because I could eat the bar in 3-4 days.

It's the cheapest chocolate bar that I buy, and has the best texture and taste. It's also easily accessible at pharmacies and grocery stores! Since most of the other chocolate I eat are locally made, they are only available at mom and pop shops. I pay anywhere from $2-$4, and compared to some of the other brands I like (but still not as good as Lindt) like Theos, Chocolove, Pascha, Vosges Haus, or Lake Champlain, this is MUCH cheaper!
Sydney J.
Sacramento, CA
Anything chocolate orange is amazing, but Lindts chocolate orange is top of the line. It's the mature version of the chocolate oranges that I remember getting as a child.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
It is so good to eat a chocolate bar well in this case pieces. That is really good for you. Dark chocolate is better for you than any other chocolate. This has a hint of orange in every bit. It is Rich enough for me that I can only eat one piece at a time. If you want something that is good for your health and really sweet with a hint of Orange a little tiny bit better. Then this is the dark chocolate for you.
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have to preface that I am not a dark chocolate fan. But that being said this is one of the few dark chocolate bars that I absolutely love. The bitterness is not overbearing and the infused orange pieces are delicious! I'm not even that big of an orange flavor fan but this chocolate bar is excellent.
Amanda R.
This is a really good chocolate bar - and I don't even really like dark chocolate. The Orange flavor gives it a nice finish and keeps it from being "boring." Although I prefer milk chocolate, I do reach for this one when I want to pretend chocolate is healthy.
Jelena K.
Jersey Vlg, TX
The best chocolate I have ever tried. I love this so much that I always buy two. It is a perfect mixture of orange and almond pieces and with just enough cocoa so that it is not bitter. Way better than godiva one.
Nikiesha M.
River Falls, WI
I have always wanted to try this flavor. Unfortunately, I am not pleased with the orange flavor. The chocolate and almond slivers in it give it a better test. While I won't purchase the intense orange again, I would definitely buy another flavor of Lindt dark chocolate.
Lexie P.
Davenport, IA
This is the best chocolate I have ever had in my entire life! The flavor is amazing I just absolutely LOVE dark chocolate. This is not that expensive in my eyes either! It's pretty affordable! I defiantly want more because it is just that good! I recommend everyone to try it!
Intisha R.