Lindt Excellence Intense Orange Dark Chocolate uploaded by Leidi R.Lindt Excellence Intense Orange Dark Chocolate uploaded by Angela M.Lindt Excellence Intense Orange Dark Chocolate uploaded by Kali M.
2 colors available

BY LINDT

Lindt Excellence Intense Orange Dark.
With pieces of orange and almond slivers.
Lindt & Sprungli maitre chocolatier depuis 1845. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I really like Lindt's dark chocolate but the orange flavour in this one does not taste original at all, its more chemical..." in 6 reviews
  • "But for some reason these two were paid really good together." in 1 review
  • "The chocolate is high quality and delicious." in 1 review
  • "Orange and chocolate is such a great combo and this chocolate bar NAILS it! " in 1 review
Manisha P.
Manisha P.
Irvine, CA
Love this! I have tried this, Sea salt chocolate, 70-90 % Dark chocolate. I gotta say. You guys rock! I am a chocolate fanatic and this stuff is the best. I like another brand too but realize they put way too much sugar. I like that every thing is clear and clean in your packaging.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Gainesville, FL
This is pretty much my ultimate comfort chocolate. It's super-affordable, has a sweet orange flavor and little bits of almond in it for texture, and reminds me of the chocolate oranges I ate as a kid. I definitely share a bar whenever I have one, and it's pretty universally loved.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Decatur, GA
I know it sounds crazy (and a bit expensive) but I actually make brownies with the Lindt Orange Dark Chocolate bar. It adds a little zing to what you're baking and really sets it apart. Would I buy this on a regular basis? No. Would I buy this for a special occasion? Definitely.
ashley s.
ashley s.
Old Town, ME
Whenever I want to treat myself to a Candy bar, Lindt Orange Dark chocolate is the one I reach for. It has a rich chocolate with the perfect hit of orange. I find spending over $2 on a candy bar is a bit expensive so I don't buy it that often. But It is worth the price!
Kay S.
Kay S.
denver, CO
I always keep a few of these tucked away in my pantry. It is seriously SO GOOD. The dark chocolate is rich without being bitter, the orange is just the right amount of citrusy tang and really takes the bar to another level. It pairs well with wine too :)
Mindy A.
Mindy A.
Oh my gosh! This is my favorite candy! The balance of dark chocolate and orange pieces is the perfect blend of crisp and sweet! Dark chocolate is also good for the heart! For a little extra crisp bite, put the bar in the refrigerator!
Shruti K.
Shruti K.
San Jose, CA
I love dark chocolates and Lindt is the one the best that I have ever tried. I brought this one from Walgreens for the first time and got good value. I would recommend this to all my friends who are dark chocolate lovers.
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
This is my favorite chocolate bar ever. During Christmas time they usually have chocolate oranges but during the normal time of the year these are a great substitute they taste really good and aren't that expensive!
Sylvia Z.
Sylvia Z.
My favorite chocolate ! I love dark chocolate anyway but this one has orange bits which makes it nice and tangy and it's quite refreshing . When I eat chocolate it's always this one !!!!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Weston, FL
This is one of my favorite chocolates out there. For some reason the pairing of orange and chocolate just does it for me. I'd say everyone should try it at least once.
Intisha R.