BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rich, Premium Dark Chocolate With Pieces Of Orange &Amp; Almonds Perfect For Wine &Amp; Chocolate Tastings

Samantha W.
Lubbock, TX
The first time I thought about orange and chocolate together I was not feeling it. On a whim, I tried this flavor because it came in a gift variety pack. It turned out to be my favorite! The orange leaves s very big impression at first but then the chocolate taste lasts all the way through. It's a great blend and amazing ingredients!
G M.
Ingleside, IL
Can I give it 6 stars? To me Lindt makes the very best tasting chocolate, bar none. Other than their truffles, the orange chocolate is worth going out of your way for. The marriage of chocolate and orange is meant to be. Far far better than chocolate with raspberry or other flavors., as the richness of the chocolate and the tangy sweetness of the orange play off each other like the notes in a beautiful melody. Now I want some.
Carolyn C.
Portland, OR
Chocolate with orange flavoring is my second favorite next to chocolate with chilis. These are addicting and so worth the indulgence. It is probably the best inexpensive orange-flavored chocolate that you can buy and I'd re-purchase time and time again.
Angela F.
Hudson, NH
This is my favorite flavor of Lindt chocolate, hands down!!! The way they mix the dark chocolate with the orange flavor is flawless. And the best part is when it melts in your mouth. I will always go back to the store and keep buying this specific type of chocolate. BET EVER!!!!
Sara K.
Rohnert Park, CA
I did not like these chocolates. they tasted too much like orange and I don't think chocolate and orange is a good combination. whoever thought this was a good idea made a bad choice because this stuff is icky. I wouldn't even feed this to my dogs if dogs could eat chocolate
Ashley C.
I ate this box in a week that's how good they are! I didn't think I would like orange and chocolate but lindt does an amazing job complementing the flavor combination here. This is perfect for any chocolate lover out there
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL
Omg. These are heaven. I love chocolate orange flavors and these are so delicious and full of flavor. The price is decent and you get a very good value. Just don't sit down and eat them all at once, which is hard!
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I bought the big box since it's easy to over snack in these. Dark chocolate and orange is such a wonderful flavor combination! I don't know if too many other brands that carry this flavor combo
Rachel F.
Toledo , OH
Whoever decided to mix chocolate and oranges is a genius and I would like to shake their hand. I love this flavor combo. It is so different and refreshing. I just love it so much, especially around Christmas for some reason.
Nicholas d.
Burbank, CA
I have a soft spot for the melange of chocolate and orange, and when done right, I have a tough time making do with just one or two! One of these was given to my office as a gift, and I must shamefacedly admit that I briefly understood the world of the hoarder...but they were sooo good!