Lindt Excellence Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate uploaded by Arianna A.Lindt Excellence Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate uploaded by Elizabeth D.

BY LINDT

Lindt Excellence Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate.
Lindt & Sprungli. see more...

• "Not a real big fan of creme filled chocolates." in 1 review
  • "This is the best thing to grab for a sweet tooth!" in 1 review
  • "i have not met a 'lindt' chocolate product i did not like ..lol love this smooth tasting chocolate bar and everything else made by lint ..if you have a sweet tooth and have not tried i suggest you do :)" in 1 review
  • "It was a treat and I look forward to the next time he surprises me with it. " in 1 review
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is always my first pick in chocolate. Having lived in Europe for several years Lindt is the typical go to brand for many people. The bar is a bit thinner than the usual US brands, the taste is creamy, smooth and milky. It is a must try bar, you will be hooked!!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Turner, ME
I love milk chocolate anything so as you can imagine I found these Lindt chocolates to be delicious. I find them a bit higher priced than say Hershey's blend but if I were to add chocolates to a gift these are my go to.
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Bayside, NY
This is hands down one of the best chocolate bars from Lindt. Its so creamy and great for milk chocolate lovers. The flavor is so yummy and chocolatey. It's also inexpensive. I would definitely recommend this.
Shayna P.
Shayna P.
This chocolate is BY FAR my favorite. It is super creamy and delicious. However, one thing I will say that if you do not like too sweet chocolate, this might not be too good for you.
Vivienne  R.
Vivienne R.
Bonita, CA
This is one of the creamiest, and good tasting milk chocolate I've ever tasted. Its so soft! It can melt very quickly, so you have yo kind of eat it quickly!
The best chocolate ever! I like to eat it in segments as its so chocolaty if I eat to much I feel sick it's quite expensive but amazing!
Dana S.
Dana S.
Minneapolis, MN
By far my favorite Lindt product. This is the best mass produced milk chocolate bar I have ever tasted. It is smooth, creamy, and rich.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Rillton, PA
This is my favorite chocolate! I love to get this at rite aid and snack on it when I have a chocolate craving.
Val T.
Val T.
Rialto, CA
Yummy and smooth chocolate! Very creamy . Taste even better when placed in the freezer for a bit.
Makayla C.
Makayla C.
My favorite treat when I get a chocolate craving. Chocolate is smooth and rich. Will buy again.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Kaneohe , HI
Is this better than Hershey's ?
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
Stratford, PE
Would you melt this down to bake with?