Lindt Excellence Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate uploaded by Elizabeth D.Lindt Excellence Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate uploaded by Arianna A.

BY LINDT

The ultimate milk chocolate experience-an exceptionally smooth and creamy recipe. EXCELLENCE Extra Creamy is a pure milk chocolate bar. Expertly crafted with the finest ingredients by the Master Chocolatiers at Lindt.

Pairing Suggestion: Look for a Chardonnay with notes of butterscotch, vanilla and soft oak to pair with the extra creamy bar. Lindt EXCELLENCE: Prepared especially for you by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than Perfection. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Milk Chocolate
  • Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Piece count: 1
  • Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)

Ingredients :

Sugar, cocoa butter, milk, chocolate, skim milk, butterfat, barley malt powder, soya lecithin (emulsifier), artificial flavoring, salt.

Lindt Excellence Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate
  • "It was a treat and I look forward to the next time he surprises me with it. " in 1 review
  • "i have not met a 'lindt' chocolate product i did not like ..lol love this smooth tasting chocolate bar and everything else made by lint ..if you have a sweet tooth and have not tried i suggest you do :)" in 1 review
  • "Not a real big fan of creme filled chocolates." in 1 review
  • "This is the best thing to grab for a sweet tooth!" in 1 review
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
For the price this is a great chocolate. The taste is amazing and the texture when it melts in your mouth is super creamy. It is a real treat. My go to used to be Hersheys until I had this bar. It also melts really great if you need it for any confections you are making.
Elizabeth D.
Concrete, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
great chocolate, it's creamy and smooth. I made a chocolate almond pastry with a bar of chocolate, puff pastry and a sprinkle of almonds. so many ways to enjoy this chocolate.
Nicole L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is always my first pick in chocolate. Having lived in Europe for several years Lindt is the typical go to brand for many people. The bar is a bit thinner than the usual US brands, the taste is creamy, smooth and milky. It is a must try bar, you will be hooked!!
Lauren B.
Turner, ME
I love milk chocolate anything so as you can imagine I found these Lindt chocolates to be delicious. I find them a bit higher priced than say Hershey's blend but if I were to add chocolates to a gift these are my go to.
Sharon B.
Bayside, NY
This is hands down one of the best chocolate bars from Lindt. Its so creamy and great for milk chocolate lovers. The flavor is so yummy and chocolatey. It's also inexpensive. I would definitely recommend this.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
When I was in elementary school, my little sweetheart always bought me one of these every holiday. I could never finish the whole bar in one sitting though because it was so rich, but it was very good. I haven't had one in a long time.
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I am someone who loves chocolate and I mean I love it, and to be able to eat a chocolate with cream filled chocolate inside is amazing. These are very delicious and I would recommend these and the white chocolate ones too.
Areli M.
Riverside, CA
Omg this chocolate is so good so creamy I cold eat the whole bar in 10 min the sweetest is mouth watering. This has been my favorite brand for about a year sold at rite ad just both some today is price but sometimes their is specials like 2 for 5. Totally worth every penny.
Kelcie H.
Santaquin, UT
One of the best textures and tastes for milk chocolate! My husband and I actually had an at home chocolate tasting date night and Lindt Milk Chocolate came out on top of our list of favorites!
Shayna P.
This chocolate is BY FAR my favorite. It is super creamy and delicious. However, one thing I will say that if you do not like too sweet chocolate, this might not be too good for you.
Emily W.
Ewa Beach , HI
Is this better than Hershey's ?
Kayla V.
Stratford, PE
Would you melt this down to bake with?