BY LINDT

Excellence Dark Strawberry is the perfect harmony of the finest dark chocolate and real strawberry pieces. The ultimate indulgence for lovers of quality chocolate.

Cacao solids: 47% minimum. Ingredients: sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, milk ingredients, freeze-dried strawberry, flavour, soya lecithin, artificial flavour

Leni J.
Friar Gate, Derby
I'm a huge lover of dark chocolate.... I think dark chocolate is simply luxurious and Lindt makes the best Dark Chocolate. They offer a huge variety of dark chocolate mixed in with different flavors and what better than a pairing of Strawberry and Dark Chocolate! I could go through an entire bar of this chocolate in one sitting !
Kristen D.
Raleigh, NC
I am not a huge fan of fruit and chocolate together and strawberries are not my fave fruit, however, I was given this as a teacher gift and in mid-night grading, I subcummed to the sugar...it was wonderful! I was equally glad and sad that I was only given one! So creamy and rich...really tasted like chocolate covered strawberries.
Beatriz C.
Over the years I've been consistently impressed with Lindt dark chocolate bars. The chocolate is smooth and creamy and has that intense dark chocolate taste so characteristic of Lindt bars. And the flavor of the strawberry is genuine. It almost makes me think I'm eating a chocolate-coverred strawberry. These are so good.
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
I like these, but I have to be in the mood for it. This has a heavy dark chocolate taste, so having the strawberry balances out a little bit, but in a way adds to the sour taste. I'm usually more of sweet person, but I do like my sours once and awhile and usually get this when I'm feeling sourish.
Julia P.
Whenever I'm in the mood for dark chocolate this is usually my go-to bar. (This or the dark chocolate black currant bar.) The flavor is deep and rich with just a hint of fruit. It's flavor is never overpowering, it's always perfection. I recommend these to all my friends. Again, it's perfection.
Rene D.
New Orleans , LA
When I want a little treat, keep a bar in the freezer. I eat a few pieces with red wine and watch something soapy on TV.

Lindt's bars all taste great, and no waxy fillers. Since I don't binge on chocolate, it's a good value.
Melissa F.
Wayne, MI
Delicious! Great quality, taste and value. The price is reasonable. Good flavor. I'd buy again and recommend to others. It's better than many other dark chocolates. I eat thins approximately once a month. I'd recommend to others. I like this very much.
Nicole S.
Highland Park, NJ
All the decadent deliciousness of a chocolate covered strawberry in a convenient little bar. The sweet and tangy strawberry pieces mix with the smooth, rich dark chocolate for a wonderful flavor profile. One or two squares will satisfy my sweet tooth without going overboard.
Sabrina L.
Love the flavors of the chocolate, the textures are right on spot and the combinations collaborate together wonderful. Great as a little treat for yourself or to share with someone special.
May G.
Green Oak
I justify it by saying this is health food between the antioxidants from the dark chocolate & the fresh fruit😉 well fresh to me because I just bought it! No harm, No foul👍🏻