BY LINDT

Excellence 70% Cocoa is a Full-Bodied Dark Chocolate Masterfully balanced to be neither bitter nor overpowering. Expertly crafted with the finest ingredients by the Master Chocolatiers at Lindt. see more...

Soltani D.
In my experience, Lindt Excellence 70% has been a reliably good chocolate bar. It has solid chocolate flavor, though lacks the depth and length of better bars. Surprisingly smooth given the lack of an emulsifier. Although not the quality of the best artisan chocolates, it compares well with some of them, and it's a bargain for the price.
Laura S.
The taste is amazing, you notice it is high quality chocolate, but it is a little bit to pricey, I normally buy it at Walmart.
annie b.
canada

I love its taste pronounce . Perfect as a dessert or as a snack. Ideal with yogurt or cookies. A purchase at least once a week
Samantha R.
Oh my God! This chocolate is my all time favorite, I'd probably say that it's my favorite dark chocolate bar out there. I know this is completely cliche but its definitely melt in your mouth perfection. You have not lived if you haven't had this!
Emma T.
Mount Albert, ON
Yummmmmm. I love dark chocolate and the Lindt chocolate is just such great quality and taste.
Melissa l.
waubaushene
Ok I think I'm done with reviews but I really love the quality of this chocolate. This is by far my favorite.
Leanne A.
Love this product. It has a Good strong flavor. Good packaging. easy to spot and smells amazing.
Blathnaid M.
Ireland
Might not be everyone's cup of tea but I think this dark chocolate is amazing!
Ian D.
These are sooo good! I'm a huge fan of dark chocolate and this one hits the spot :) My go to choice
Huguette D.
The best taste 70% for eating treat or for recipes..great results every time .Makes a fabulous treat to boost your energy or morale.