BY LINDT

Excellence 70% Cocoa is a Full-Bodied Dark Chocolate Masterfully balanced to be neither bitter nor overpowering. Expertly crafted with the finest ingredients by the Master Chocolatiers at Lindt. see more...

Lisa W.
Agawam, MA
The perfect smooth, not too sweet, not too bitter combo. I buy there up whenever there's a sale! I'm not big on sweet milk chocolate so I just love this percentage of dark bar. I find the 85% to be too bitter, but this one is just right!
Cricket K.
I buy these for my clients to include in their orders. They love them. It's the chocolate for adults. Rich, smooth, creamy and I love the "snap!" in the chocolate, as a good chocolate should have just prior to melting decadently on the tongue.
Aleksandra Z.
Fantastic for satisfying chocolate cravings. Very, very rich and chocolatey but not sweet. It is perfect!
Marge B.
When splurging on chocolate while living my low carb lifestyle I turn to Lindt 70%+ dark chocolates for all the flavor without all the carbs. , I break up a bar into small pieces to add to cake, etc for a rich, chocolate flavor.
Holly P.
Semmes, AL
Good stuff that is good for you. The higher the percentage of cocoa, the better for you.
Jill E.
Puyallup, WA
This chocolate bar is so yummy. i love just breaking off one piece and saving the rest. its so rich.
Deidra W.
Petal, MS
I started looking for a healthier chocolate and decided to switch to dark chocolate. This one is really good. I've tried a few and I like the 70% best because I'm normally used to milk chocolate so this one is not so much bitter as the higher ones but still give you the health benefits. I personally enjoy eating it with almonds.
tee b.
Love dark chocolate. one piece is enough to take care of a craving when you're trying to be good about keeping sugary treats down.
Jillian G.
Great Dark Chocolate if you're a dark chocolate lover and it's rich as can be. Lindt is the best chocolate out there, hands down and when it comes to this dark chocolate -- I'm just weak!
Leanne M.
I love this chocolate. It has a very strong taste. But it is very good. It is a little pricey but it's worth it