BY LINDT

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Feel the subtle heat created by this adventurous recipe from the Master Chocolatiers. The spicy flavor of red chili combined with aromatic dark chocolate for an exhilarating taste experience. see more...

Mari G.
Mari G.
Edmonton, Alberta
I love dark chocolates. I never knew that chili goes well with dark chocolate. I bought this at a local drugstore to try and I really enjoyed it. I buy this whenever I feel a craving for it. It is a bit pricey but it really tastes great and would definitely recommend it to all chocolate-loving people out there.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Usually I'm not a fan of chili flavored chocolate, not even of dark chocolate in general, but this is definitely my go-to brand. Worth the price, and generally a great value, and I really do love it. However, sometimes I just have to mix it up, that flavor gets tiring very easily.
Janet P.
Janet P.
At first I wasn't sure about chili in chocolate but I have to say it tastes great! You can buy this at drugstores at a basically affordable price. Lindt makes wonderful chocolate and you should give this one a try because you will be blown away by the taste/
Lori C.
Lori C.
SASKATOON, SK
Chocolate with a bit of heat! Great quality dark chocolate that no other chocolate compares. I love the addition of the chili to the chocolate. It can be so addictive that the rest of the bar has to be put away or I could polish it off in one sitting.
Karen G.
Karen G.
Im not the biggest fan of dark chocolate, but this one taste good and is handy if you wanna melt it for baking, because it gives whatever dessert you are making a really nice twist. Its also good on the go, as a snack.
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.
I don't eat chocolate, but my mother absolutely adores Lindt dark chocolate, it has got me out of many sticky situations, and Chili Dark is among her favorite :) Highly recommended
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Moncton
If you love dark chocolate with a bit of a kick then you need to try this! By far one of the best chili chocolate combos I have tried especially at this low price point. Yummo!
Nutsa M.
Nutsa M.
London, Foto Plus
This chocolate tastes great. Chili opens up your taste buds and leaves the bitterness of chocolate which works great in harmony together
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Herne Bay
Love dark chocolate, and lint is a reputable brand. I love how the falvoures roll of your tounge, and it melts in your mouth. Its smooth and sliky. the quality of this chocolate is %100, and you definitely get your moneys worth!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Absolutely Love Love Love Lindt's Chilli Dark Chocolate, its not overly hot but has just enough kick, i love linnets products above other brands as their chocolates are so smooth and perfectly balanced
Geonna K.
Geonna K.
Middletown, CT
How spicy is this chocolate really?