BY LINDT

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Feel the subtle heat created by this adventurous recipe from the Master Chocolatiers. The spicy flavor of red chili combined with aromatic dark chocolate for an exhilarating taste experience. see more...

Krystal C.
Corinth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Dark chocolate mixed with the spices adds an extra flavor and character to this chocolate.
Valentina J.
Glendale, CA
Low sugar, great taste, amazing flavor and smell. the best for chocolate addicts like me
Diana O.
One of the weirdest chocolates I've ever tasted. Not my favorite now and ever.
Nada A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1

I love this chewy chocolatey treat! They have the perfect amount of chewy caramel which pairs perfectly with a milky chocolate covering. The way that the caramel is shaped makes it easy to chew and bite through. I could easily go through 5-6 packs of these in an hour. I recommend this to any sweet tooth who loves a good chewy sweet
Sarah M.
Montreal
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this! The spiciness mixed with the dark chocolate is surprising amazing! Try it as a chocolate fondue with strawberries, it's so good! Good price, good quality!
Darlene F.
Edmonton
This is one of my favourite chocolate bars ever! We first discovered them in London many years ago, but a while back they started getting exported to Canada. The dark chocolate is rich and creamy, and the chili gives it just the slightest bit of heat. So good!
Mari G.
Edmonton, Alberta
I love dark chocolates. I never knew that chili goes well with dark chocolate. I bought this at a local drugstore to try and I really enjoyed it. I buy this whenever I feel a craving for it. It is a bit pricey but it really tastes great and would definitely recommend it to all chocolate-loving people out there.
Lori C.
Saskatoon, SK
Chocolate with a bit of heat! Great quality dark chocolate that no other chocolate compares. I love the addition of the chili to the chocolate. It can be so addictive that the rest of the bar has to be put away or I could polish it off in one sitting.
Jennifer B.
Usually I'm not a fan of chili flavored chocolate, not even of dark chocolate in general, but this is definitely my go-to brand. Worth the price, and generally a great value, and I really do love it. However, sometimes I just have to mix it up, that flavor gets tiring very easily.
Janet P.
At first I wasn't sure about chili in chocolate but I have to say it tastes great! You can buy this at drugstores at a basically affordable price. Lindt makes wonderful chocolate and you should give this one a try because you will be blown away by the taste/
Geonna K.
Middletown, CT
How spicy is this chocolate really?