BY LINDT

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Feel the subtle heat created by this adventurous recipe from the Master Chocolatiers. The spicy flavor of red chili combined with aromatic dark chocolate for an exhilarating taste experience. see more...

Darlene F.
Edmonton
This is one of my favourite chocolate bars ever! We first discovered them in London many years ago, but a while back they started getting exported to Canada. The dark chocolate is rich and creamy, and the chili gives it just the slightest bit of heat. So good!
Karen G.
Im not the biggest fan of dark chocolate, but this one taste good and is handy if you wanna melt it for baking, because it gives whatever dessert you are making a really nice twist. Its also good on the go, as a snack.
Sam C.
Wilmslow, Cheshire
Not to everyone's taste but I love Chili chocolate. This bar is just bitter enough to feel almost healthy and the chili kick makes it a little bit addictive! Love it!
Jessica D.
Absolutely Love Love Love Lindt's Chilli Dark Chocolate, its not overly hot but has just enough kick, i love linnets products above other brands as their chocolates are so smooth and perfectly balanced
Chloe M.
Herne Bay
Love dark chocolate, and lint is a reputable brand. I love how the falvoures roll of your tounge, and it melts in your mouth. Its smooth and sliky. the quality of this chocolate is %100, and you definitely get your moneys worth!
zizou z.
Good packaging and quality ! It deserves it price:) i like the flavor even if it s dark chocolat ( it s not too sweet ) . I bought it from Walmart
Mari G.
Edmonton, Alberta
I love dark chocolates. I never knew that chili goes well with dark chocolate. I bought this at a local drugstore to try and I really enjoyed it. I buy this whenever I feel a craving for it. It is a bit pricey but it really tastes great and would definitely recommend it to all chocolate-loving people out there.
Janet P.
At first I wasn't sure about chili in chocolate but I have to say it tastes great! You can buy this at drugstores at a basically affordable price. Lindt makes wonderful chocolate and you should give this one a try because you will be blown away by the taste/
Lisa W.
Kitchener
My favorite go to chocolate bar! My one true indulgence. The perfect combination of chocolate &spice.
Nutsa M.
London, Foto Plus
This chocolate tastes great. Chili opens up your taste buds and leaves the bitterness of chocolate which works great in harmony together
Geonna K.
Middletown, CT
How spicy is this chocolate really?