BY LINDT

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Feel the subtle heat created by this adventurous recipe from the Master Chocolatiers. The spicy flavor of red chili combined with aromatic dark chocolate for an exhilarating taste experience. see more...

Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Cornelius, NC
This chocolate bar is a fun mix of slightly sweet with slightly hot. I like spicy food so having a hint of that in my chocolate is very enjoyable. I love the quality too.
Kiara S.
Kiara S.
Iron Station, NC
My dads favorite the best surprise to give him, this is the only one he will get. Also as not a fan of most dark chocolate this one is amazing.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
This is one of my favorite chocolates. The chili mixed with the dark chocolate is delicious, it's not too spicy or too sweet, it's a very good combination.
Shumaila Y.
Shumaila Y.
Hollywood, FL
Omg that my favorite chocolate its taste bery different than other chocolate it have kind of spice taste that many the chocakate less sweeter
Jaydea H.
Jaydea H.
Kerrville, TX
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars. it has just the right amount of chili to give a kick, but not be super over powering
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Osseo, MN
Literally had one of these last night! I love lindt chocolate bars, this one or the sea salt one has go to be my favorite
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Lexington, KY
My favorite brand of chocolate! Sweet and spicy but doesn't lose it's flavor by trying too hard.
Valentina J.
Valentina J.
Glendale, CA
Low sugar, great taste, amazing flavor and smell. the best for chocolate addicts like me
Nina P.
Nina P.
Johnstown, PA
I love spicy. I love chocolate. So this combination is definitely a satisfying snack for myself! It's smooth and chocolate while you eat it and then the after taste you start to feel your tongue tingle!
Trina C.
Trina C.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite "hot chocolate"!!! I'm not the biggest fan of spicy food however Lindt's chili bar offers delicious chocolate with a nice hint of spice at the end. I started eating a square when I'm craving chocolate because I like starting with the sweet flavor and ending with the spicy taste- I find that I savior it more and I don't eat the whole bar in one sitting (basically unheard of as I am a chocoholic)!!
Geonna K.
Geonna K.
Middletown, CT
How spicy is this chocolate really?