BY LINDT

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Feel the subtle heat created by this adventurous recipe from the Master Chocolatiers. The spicy flavor of red chili combined with aromatic dark chocolate for an exhilarating taste experience. see more...

Kiara S.
Iron Station, NC
My dads favorite the best surprise to give him, this is the only one he will get. Also as not a fan of most dark chocolate this one is amazing.
Shumaila Y.
Hollywood, FL
Omg that my favorite chocolate its taste bery different than other chocolate it have kind of spice taste that many the chocakate less sweeter
Jaydea H.
Kerrville, TX
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars. it has just the right amount of chili to give a kick, but not be super over powering
Tabitha R.
Osseo, MN
Literally had one of these last night! I love lindt chocolate bars, this one or the sea salt one has go to be my favorite
Mary C.
My dad loved this as a stocking stuffer. It doesn't have the strongest kick, but you can definitely taste the chili.
Elizabeth C.
Oconomowoc, WI
Not a good gag gift for a child. They expect chocolate and get a mouth of fire. Possibly the worst birthday ever.
Olivia G.
An interesting combination of chocolate and spicy. Definitely must try if you can handle the spice.
Nancy M.
Lexington, KY
My favorite brand of chocolate! Sweet and spicy but doesn't lose it's flavor by trying too hard.
Soo K.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't buy this often, only because i don't eat a lot of chocolate. but this is a good one.
I love the hint of chili inside the chocolate, I wish there was a choice of milk chocolate.
Geonna K.
Middletown, CT
How spicy is this chocolate really?