BY LINDT

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Feel the subtle heat created by this adventurous recipe from the Master Chocolatiers. The spicy flavor of red chili combined with aromatic dark chocolate for an exhilarating taste experience. see more...

Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert
Just bought some of these for gift baskets and they were a hit! Tastes just like chocolate but with a little bit of unflavored heat from the chilies.
Krystal C.
Corinth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Dark chocolate mixed with the spices adds an extra flavor and character to this chocolate.
Melissa L.
Ridgecrest, CA
This may not sound super appealing, but it's absolutely delicious. The pepper only adds a slight smokiness in flavor to the chocolate, but it also adds a spicy kick that is surprisingly addictive. I could not stop eating the thing.
Mary C.
My dad loved this as a stocking stuffer. It doesn't have the strongest kick, but you can definitely taste the chili.
Elizabeth C.
Oconomowoc, WI
Not a good gag gift for a child. They expect chocolate and get a mouth of fire. Possibly the worst birthday ever.
Phyllis H.
I do like this from time to time. It is a tasty chocolate. CVS Drugstore. I buy it when it is on sale. or I have a coupon. Yes then it is a good value. I don't like to buy it often because of weight gain. It is cheaper then others. Yes I would buy it again.
Elaina W.
Gwinn, MI
This is an unusual flavor. Personally, I'm not a big fan of it but my sister loves it. It tastes like normal dark chocolate and then it gets just a little spicy. It's good, but strange.
Soo K.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't buy this often, only because i don't eat a lot of chocolate. but this is a good one.
Tabitha R.
Osseo, MN
Literally had one of these last night! I love lindt chocolate bars, this one or the sea salt one has go to be my favorite
Shumaila Y.
Hollywood, FL
Omg that my favorite chocolate its taste bery different than other chocolate it have kind of spice taste that many the chocakate less sweeter
Geonna K.
Middletown, CT
How spicy is this chocolate really?