BY LINDT

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Feel the subtle heat created by this adventurous recipe from the Master Chocolatiers. The spicy flavor of red chili combined with aromatic dark chocolate for an exhilarating taste experience. see more...

Irma J.
I saw this in my local Walgreens around Valentine's Day 2015, and decided to give it a try. The combination scared me a little, but I've heard only good things. And I agree with those good things! It's a very nice combination, the bittersweet chocolate and spicy chili balance out each other, and you get pleasant notes of both.
Melissa L.
Ridgecrest, CA
This may not sound super appealing, but it's absolutely delicious. The pepper only adds a slight smokiness in flavor to the chocolate, but it also adds a spicy kick that is surprisingly addictive. I could not stop eating the thing.
Nina P.
Johnstown, PA
I love spicy. I love chocolate. So this combination is definitely a satisfying snack for myself! It's smooth and chocolate while you eat it and then the after taste you start to feel your tongue tingle!
Such an interesting flavor when you first take a bite. I've had dark chocolate with chilli from high-end chocolate companies a Lindt definitely compares. Although I don't eat chocolate often, when I do I will definitely be looking for this in the grocery store.
Seems like most people I tell about this or suggest this to find this an odd combination but it is so delicious the bitter dark chocolate with the chili is such a delicious combination. I love this candy bar so much I got my sister hooked :)
Hannah S.
Cornelius, NC
This chocolate bar is a fun mix of slightly sweet with slightly hot. I like spicy food so having a hint of that in my chocolate is very enjoyable. I love the quality too.
So delicious you have the deep dark chocolate and that slightly bitter taste from that combined with the slow heat from the chili that hits the back of your tongue.
Elaina W.
Gwinn, MI
This is an unusual flavor. Personally, I'm not a big fan of it but my sister loves it. It tastes like normal dark chocolate and then it gets just a little spicy. It's good, but strange.
Taylor H.
This is one of my favorite chocolates. The chili mixed with the dark chocolate is delicious, it's not too spicy or too sweet, it's a very good combination.
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Just bought some of these for gift baskets and they were a hit! Tastes just like chocolate but with a little bit of unflavored heat from the chilies.
Geonna K.
Middletown, CT
How spicy is this chocolate really?