BY LINDT

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Feel the subtle heat created by this adventurous recipe from the Master Chocolatiers. The spicy flavor of red chili combined with aromatic dark chocolate for an exhilarating taste experience. see more...

Mary C.
Mary C.
My dad loved this as a stocking stuffer. It doesn't have the strongest kick, but you can definitely taste the chili.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Oconomowoc, WI
Not a good gag gift for a child. They expect chocolate and get a mouth of fire. Possibly the worst birthday ever.
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
An interesting combination of chocolate and spicy. Definitely must try if you can handle the spice.
Soo K.
Soo K.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't buy this often, only because i don't eat a lot of chocolate. but this is a good one.
I love the hint of chili inside the chocolate, I wish there was a choice of milk chocolate.
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Corinth, TX
Dark chocolate mixed with the spices adds an extra flavor and character to this chocolate.
Diana O.
Diana O.
One of the weirdest chocolates I've ever tasted. Not my favorite now and ever.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Agawam, MA
I have tried almost every flavor of Lindt dark bar and this one is no exception. It's a bit off the beaten path with the flavor combo, but surprisingly good with just a hint of spicy. It's not my favorite but i would still give it a B+
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
La Vergne, TN
The subtle spice of the chili is an excellent pair with the rich taste of true dark chocolate. I've found that it's excellent for those with more refined tastes for chocolate, and for those who like to be a little adventurous with their confections!
Irma J.
Irma J.
I saw this in my local Walgreens around Valentine's Day 2015, and decided to give it a try. The combination scared me a little, but I've heard only good things. And I agree with those good things! It's a very nice combination, the bittersweet chocolate and spicy chili balance out each other, and you get pleasant notes of both.
Geonna K.
Geonna K.
Middletown, CT
How spicy is this chocolate really?