BY LINDT

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Feel the subtle heat created by this adventurous recipe from the Master Chocolatiers. The spicy flavor of red chili combined with aromatic dark chocolate for an exhilarating taste experience. see more...

Irma J.
I saw this in my local Walgreens around Valentine's Day 2015, and decided to give it a try. The combination scared me a little, but I've heard only good things. And I agree with those good things! It's a very nice combination, the bittersweet chocolate and spicy chili balance out each other, and you get pleasant notes of both.
Jaydea H.
Kerrville, TX
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars. it has just the right amount of chili to give a kick, but not be super over powering
Taylor H.
This is one of my favorite chocolates. The chili mixed with the dark chocolate is delicious, it's not too spicy or too sweet, it's a very good combination.
Shumaila Y.
Hollywood, FL
Omg that my favorite chocolate its taste bery different than other chocolate it have kind of spice taste that many the chocakate less sweeter
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert
Just bought some of these for gift baskets and they were a hit! Tastes just like chocolate but with a little bit of unflavored heat from the chilies.
Hannah S.
Cornelius, NC
This chocolate bar is a fun mix of slightly sweet with slightly hot. I like spicy food so having a hint of that in my chocolate is very enjoyable. I love the quality too.
Olivia G.
An interesting combination of chocolate and spicy. Definitely must try if you can handle the spice.
Nancy M.
Lexington, KY
My favorite brand of chocolate! Sweet and spicy but doesn't lose it's flavor by trying too hard.
Valentina J.
Glendale, CA
Low sugar, great taste, amazing flavor and smell. the best for chocolate addicts like me
Mary C.
My dad loved this as a stocking stuffer. It doesn't have the strongest kick, but you can definitely taste the chili.
Geonna K.
Middletown, CT
How spicy is this chocolate really?