BY LINDT

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Feel the subtle heat created by this adventurous recipe from the Master Chocolatiers. The spicy flavor of red chili combined with aromatic dark chocolate for an exhilarating taste experience. see more...

Estefanie Z.
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte, NC
Lindt Chili Dark Chocolate is delicious. I have to admit at first I was a little worried, because of the chili being too hot, but this was delicious. It gives the chocolate a little kick without giving you that my mouth is on fire feeling. Highly recommend checking the chili chocolate out.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Troy, MO
Absolutely love this chocolate!!!!!!! Dark chocolate is my favorite and the chili tastes amazing in it!!!!!! The flavor is wonderful it's not too over powering! I love this companies chocolates! I would purchase more of their chocolates and would rev omen them to other people as well!
Jacenne L.
Jacenne L.
If you ever like to melt chocolate and drizzle over fruit, this is perfect! It has it's own spice to it so it gives the taste more pizazz. I love pairing this with fruit, because it makes the taste unique. I melt the chocolate in a double boiler, and drizzle over some strawberries.
Such an interesting flavor when you first take a bite. I've had dark chocolate with chilli from high-end chocolate companies a Lindt definitely compares. Although I don't eat chocolate often, when I do I will definitely be looking for this in the grocery store.
Phyllis H.
Phyllis H.
I do like this from time to time. It is a tasty chocolate. CVS Drugstore. I buy it when it is on sale. or I have a coupon. Yes then it is a good value. I don't like to buy it often because of weight gain. It is cheaper then others. Yes I would buy it again.
Seems like most people I tell about this or suggest this to find this an odd combination but it is so delicious the bitter dark chocolate with the chili is such a delicious combination. I love this candy bar so much I got my sister hooked :)
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Ridgecrest, CA
This may not sound super appealing, but it's absolutely delicious. The pepper only adds a slight smokiness in flavor to the chocolate, but it also adds a spicy kick that is surprisingly addictive. I could not stop eating the thing.
Elaina W.
Elaina W.
Gwinn, MI
This is an unusual flavor. Personally, I'm not a big fan of it but my sister loves it. It tastes like normal dark chocolate and then it gets just a little spicy. It's good, but strange.
So delicious you have the deep dark chocolate and that slightly bitter taste from that combined with the slow heat from the chili that hits the back of your tongue.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
Just bought some of these for gift baskets and they were a hit! Tastes just like chocolate but with a little bit of unflavored heat from the chilies.
Geonna K.
Geonna K.
Middletown, CT
How spicy is this chocolate really?