BY LINDT

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Feel the subtle heat created by this adventurous recipe from the Master Chocolatiers. The spicy flavor of red chili combined with aromatic dark chocolate for an exhilarating taste experience. see more...

Lisa W.
Agawam, MA
I have tried almost every flavor of Lindt dark bar and this one is no exception. It's a bit off the beaten path with the flavor combo, but surprisingly good with just a hint of spicy. It's not my favorite but i would still give it a B+
Taylor H.
This is one of my favorite chocolates. The chili mixed with the dark chocolate is delicious, it's not too spicy or too sweet, it's a very good combination.
Soo K.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't buy this often, only because i don't eat a lot of chocolate. but this is a good one.
Irma J.
I saw this in my local Walgreens around Valentine's Day 2015, and decided to give it a try. The combination scared me a little, but I've heard only good things. And I agree with those good things! It's a very nice combination, the bittersweet chocolate and spicy chili balance out each other, and you get pleasant notes of both.
Elaina W.
Gwinn, MI
This is an unusual flavor. Personally, I'm not a big fan of it but my sister loves it. It tastes like normal dark chocolate and then it gets just a little spicy. It's good, but strange.
Shumaila Y.
Hollywood, FL
Omg that my favorite chocolate its taste bery different than other chocolate it have kind of spice taste that many the chocakate less sweeter
Jaydea H.
Kerrville, TX
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars. it has just the right amount of chili to give a kick, but not be super over powering
Elizabeth E.
La Vergne, TN
The subtle spice of the chili is an excellent pair with the rich taste of true dark chocolate. I've found that it's excellent for those with more refined tastes for chocolate, and for those who like to be a little adventurous with their confections!
Tabitha R.
Osseo, MN
Literally had one of these last night! I love lindt chocolate bars, this one or the sea salt one has go to be my favorite
Kiara S.
Iron Station, NC
My dads favorite the best surprise to give him, this is the only one he will get. Also as not a fan of most dark chocolate this one is amazing.
Geonna K.
Middletown, CT
How spicy is this chocolate really?