BY LINDT

Lindt Excellence Chili Dark Chocolate.
Infused with spicy red chili. see more...

• If chili chocolat. Is spicy What kind of spices can u explain It...3 Answers
  • Is Chili's chocolate spicy?1 Answers
  • I love Lindt chocolate, but what type of wine would pair well wit...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Warren C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Don't let the name fool you... or even scare you! This chocolate is NOT reserved for hot sauce or hot pepper fanatics or only the very adventurous - it is actually quite enjoyable for anyone who likes chocolate.

I like letting a piece melt on my tongue in my mouth - at first you enjoy rich, dark chocolate. About halfway into its melting, you notice a subtle spice - not overpowering by any means. Overall, an enjoyable chocolate experience!
Alyssa G.
If you are a foodie and like a little spice in your chocolate you have to try this. I usually get it at CVS and find it fairly priced because it's kind of a treat so you enjoy a little at a time. It's kind of a slow dull spice, nothing like biting a jalepeno, more like a subtle chili taste as pictured. I found this intimidating at first but I really like it.
Ana R.
I do NOT like dark chocolate but when I tried this I instantly fell in love! I love spicy foods and I love chocolate but the one thing about this, you can't tell the bitter taste from the dark chocolate, everything balances out.
Genesis C.
My mom got me hooked on this brand and flavor!! I usually don't eat dark chocolate, but this has become one of my favorites! It's soooooo good
Kelly P.
Buffalo, NY
This is my favorite classy candy. Please buy me this if we know each other. It is worth however much more money it is than Hershey's bs
Kathryn K.
Knoxville, TN
Love this chocolate. The combination of sweet and salty with a little heat is great. Just eat s square at a time
Sabrina S.
Saucier, MS
This is my favorite chocolate right now! I cannot get enough! Weird flavor that tastes so good!!
Clau-Clau ūüćć.
I have always been a fan of Mexico. Mexico has a wonderful blend of spices and chocolate that explode in your mouth. I was walking through the supermarket one day and saw Lindt Excellence Chili Dark Chocolate, my first instinct was to buy it. Best decision i have ever made. The spice is so subtle and blends perfectly with the Dark Chocolate. It tastes like my Abuelas Hot Chocolate
Jenny M.
Marina Del Rey, CA
This is such an unexpected flavour, but I highly recommend it. It really tastes like dar, rich chocolate, with a spicy aftertaste, and somehow it’s just right. I usually prefer milk or white chocolate, but this is always the one I go to when I want something with an edge.
Tessa F.
Ranson, WV
Its good choclate on its own I love the heat in this its actually pretty spicy. I picked this up at my local cvs its a bit pricey there I'm sure its sold at other places for cheaper.
brooklyn G.
If chili chocolat. Is spicy What kind of spices can u explain It is ?
Deena A.
I love Lindt chocolate, but what type of wine would pair well with this type?
Julia N.
Tucson, AZ
Does anybody know if there are any other spicy flavors this chocolate company makes
Julia N.
Tucson, AZ
Does anybody know if there any other spicy flavor that this chocolate company makes.
brooklyn G.
Is Chili's chocolate spicy?