Lindt Excellence 85% Cocoa Extra Dark Chocolate Bar 3.5 oz uploaded by (بلوقر •.

BY LINDT

Find candy and chocolate at Target.com! Discover aromas of dried fruit and liquorice, as well as powerful earthy tones. An exceptional 85% cocoa dark chocolate that embodies the essence of cocoa beans, with robust flavors dark chocolate enthusiasts will savor. see more...

Lisa W.
Agawam, MA
If you like bitter, dry and unsweet dark chocolate, this is the one for you! Also, the antioxidants are a plus. A good snack for when you don't want anything too sweet.
candace c.
Studio City, CA
I am not one to really comment on this, a co worker bought it for me and i hate dark chocolate. Ive had dark chocolate from other places (i.e. trader joes) and something about their dark chocolate isn't bitter, if you don't like dark chocolate I can promise you, this is not the bar for you! its so bitter and the taste took forever to get out of my mouth.
Shai C.
Yesterday I had unbearable craving for dark chocolate and I felt Lindt would have done the trick for craving. It did. OVERLY MUCH. I was a bit surprised at the bitter taste, yet the slight hint of the cocoa was pleasing. I had to drink a French Vanilla iced coffee with this to tolerate it. I only ate one piece. I hope I come to like this more since it was just my first time trying it since I'm used to sweeter candies.
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
Wow! this is definitely real dark chocolate. I am a fan of dark chocolate, and this is super potent. It is good quality chocolate, for coming from the supermarket. I would recommend it if you think you can handle the distinct flavor that it has.
Kel D.
Springfield, VA
Ok, its difficult to say because i love dark chocolate, the tasty its really good and the price its cheaper than other brands that the product its not so good, just in case try, I'm sure that you will love like me RSRS and about the brand lindt there is no question about the quality right ? rsrsrs
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I always keep this in my fridge. It's the perfect after dinner bite to curve the sweet tooth! The chocolate is silky and is so rich and strong since it is dark chocolate. One square is more than enough and it lasts for awhile in the fridge!
Katerina M.
Extra dark chocolate can be an acquired taste, but with the perfect smooth, silky feel of Lindt, it was an easy progression for me!

I have a confession. I LOVE extra dark, bitter, chocolate on s'mores! 🙈
Aly B.
Chocolate that is yummy and good for you! I love this stuff, very smooth and creamy. Not the most inexpensive bar of chocolate but its worth it. I cant always find it in the grocery stores though.
Olivia A.
Use this a lot for cooking during the holidays . It's a very useful not only in the kitchen but for holiday baskets and just to enjoy by itself for a little self indulgence every once and awhile
Sandy L.
Castro Valley, CA
I've always loved chocolate, well milk chocolate. But now dark chocolate. The price is very reasonable. It's quality chocolate with great flavor. I usually eat this once every several months. Yes, definitely worth the purchase and it goes on sale too.