BY LINDT

Full-bodied cocoa flavor see more...

harshada S.
Harrison, NJ
The luxury of chocolate with minimum amount of sugar. What else do you need in life. Very smooth, perfect amount of dark if you have an acquired taste for dark chocolate!
Diane N.
San Diego, CA
Mmm tastes good. It is a bit bitter tasting compared to its sweet counterpart but it's not bitter like bitter melon jahaha. I use this in hot cocoa sometimes. I put this on a toasted bagel too. Let it sit on your tongue and don't bite, the chocolate is slowly melting and it's flavor is rich. I prefer 90% though,
Lindsey F.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I used to be a huge fan of Lindt, but when I went vegan, this was about the only chocolate bar I could eat. It's has a bit of a waxiness to it, but other than that it's pretty average as far as taste.
Leala A.
My mouth is watering just thinking about this. If you don't like dark chocolate, stay away. This is very bitter, but highly delicious.
Maddy M.
Big Clifty, KY
I love dark chocolate more than any girl on Earth but even I was surprised at how dark this chocolate actually was so fair warning
Maureen C.
Halifax, NS
Yes YES. This chocolate bar is everything. Full bodied and delicious. I am so over the moon with this chocolate bar!
And because it's so dark, you don't need as much to be satisfied.

I also love the 99% (as a super special treat), and the chili chocolate from Lindt Excellence.
Claire B.
I really like this chocolate. It's not too bitter and nice for when I have a chocolate craving but don't want something too sweet. I find that it tastes better if you let it melt in your mouth instead of chewing it.
Lisa M.
Eastern Passage, NS
Knock you on your behind chocolate! This is only for the dark chocolate lovers out there! Very decadent.