BY LINDT

Lindt Excellence Smooth Dark.
New recipe.
70% cocoa.
Exceptional cocoa flavor.
Lindt & sprungli. see more...

• What is your ideal percent of Bitterness I love 85%1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Dark chocolate is very rich and not for everyone but Lindt is a good brand to try dark chocolate with since it is so creamy." in 7 reviews
  • "Probably one of the best chocolate brands on the market." in 1 review
  • "I myself prefer milk chocolate but this isn't very bitter (compared to other dark chocolate)." in 1 review
  • "If you would like to try this product for free download the shopmium app and use the refferal code FYEGAFPN, you can receive a free Lindt chocolate bar!" in 1 review
  • "This chocolate is a special occasion and treat kind." in 1 review
Amanda S.
Dude. If you like dark chocolate, you should get this dark chocolate. It's pricey but you totally get what you pay for. It's so good. Just savor it. Don't let yourself eat it too fast because it definitely deserves to be eaten slowly. It's not too bitter, and you can taste those fruity notes the cacao gives. Man just writing this review makes me want to go buy more.
Berit H.
Saint Paul, MN
Good dark chocolate. Pretty smooth, and not too bitter or too sweet. The bar is also pretty affordable depending on where you get it and is definitely worth the money. Lindt's 70% dark chocolate bar definitely sets the bar high in comparison to other company's dark chocolate bars. I would definitely buy again!
Kristen L.
Helena, AL
I LOVE this chocolate! Me and my husband keep a stash of this chocolate in our nightstands lol. One square is a great little nightly treat! And great if you get a sweet tooth but don't want to indulge too much on sugar! This feels like indulging though! So yummy and smooth!
Veronika S.
Birmingham, AL
This chocolate has a very nice, rich flavor to it. I love that's it's not super sugary. I crumbled this into chunks to go into avocado chocolate chunk cookies, but it's also very good on its own. This is by far one of the best quality dark chocolate bars I've tried.
Melissa G.
Salt Lake City, UT
Oh my word! If you love dark chocolate you should probably get on top of trying these babies out! Sooooo freaking good, and they seriously melt in your mouth. They use a softer chocolate on the inside and it is seriously to die for!
Esther S.
Delicious chocolate that really satisfies the chocolate loverer. Great value too. It's a great way to get the benefits of dark chocolate without thehigh sugar content. This is a staple of mine, love to let it melt in my mouth.
Hannah O.
I love these candy bars. If you are a dark chocolate lover than this is the bar for you. The perfect amount of sweetness and bitterness! Amazing on snores!
Karen M.
Fenton, MO
This is the best dark chocolate!! It is very smooth and great taste! The price is excellent for how expensive tasting this chocolate is
Veronica P.
Overland Park, KS
Tastes amazing! 80 percent is a little too strong but 70 percent is just right. Just don't know about some of the ingredients.
Kayla M.
Plymouth
My sister is vegan so when we found that this has no dairy she was so excited. Great taste a little expensive but worth it
Skylar S.