BY LINDT

Lindt Excellence Smooth Dark.
New recipe.
70% cocoa.
Exceptional cocoa flavor.
Lindt & sprungli. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Dark chocolate is very rich and not for everyone but Lindt is a good brand to try dark chocolate with since it is so creamy." in 7 reviews
  • "Probably one of the best chocolate brands on the market." in 1 review
  • "If you would like to try this product for free download the shopmium app and use the refferal code FYEGAFPN, you can receive a free Lindt chocolate bar!" in 1 review
  • "This chocolate is very good if you want to cut back on sugar but still want to enjoy chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "There's nothing quite like a square of extra dark chocolate with a cup of coffee or glass of red wine!" in 1 review
Megan W.
This is by far one of my favorite chocolate bars. If I am craving some chocolate this is one of the first bars I will grab. It is not too bitter, and it is super smooth. It tastes 10x better if you keep it refrigerated.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Definitely one of the more richer bitterer in the Lindt family and the more Bitter the better is what I say. I was first introduced to this at our local food co op years ago and have not stopped eating it since. I usually buy one at my local supermarket, but their also available at Walmart and Target too.
Jori D.
Plano, TX
I didn't always like dark chocolate, but due to it being healthy I have been choosing it over milk chocolate. I love this one! It's perfect for satisfying your craving without making you feel gross and unhealthy.
Venessa M.
This is one of my favorites. It's smooth and not to bitter. I like to eat it with walnuts, alternating between bites. Lindt definitely knows how to do chocolate.
Amanda S.
Dude. If you like dark chocolate, you should get this dark chocolate. It's pricey but you totally get what you pay for. It's so good. Just savor it. Don't let yourself eat it too fast because it definitely deserves to be eaten slowly. It's not too bitter, and you can taste those fruity notes the cacao gives. Man just writing this review makes me want to go buy more.
Nicole B.
So smooth and delicious, it you're a chocolate lover, Lindt is a must-try brand! I don't enjoy overly sweet chocolates so this 70% Cocoa is perfect for me. I love to eat this by the square as a treat throughout the day. If you love chocolate, you'll love this!
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
Just so LOVE when to chocolate bar tells ya the percentage you are getting of the dark chocolate too, for those of us you can use a bit of a mood lifter at times ya know the darker the chocolate the happier it makes ya, sounds funny but has been proven too AWESOME :)
Veronika S.
Birmingham, AL
This chocolate has a very nice, rich flavor to it. I love that's it's not super sugary. I crumbled this into chunks to go into avocado chocolate chunk cookies, but it's also very good on its own. This is by far one of the best quality dark chocolate bars I've tried.
Esther S.
Delicious chocolate that really satisfies the chocolate loverer. Great value too. It's a great way to get the benefits of dark chocolate without thehigh sugar content. This is a staple of mine, love to let it melt in my mouth.
Kristen L.
Birmingham, AL
I LOVE this chocolate! Me and my husband keep a stash of this chocolate in our nightstands lol. One square is a great little nightly treat! And great if you get a sweet tooth but don't want to indulge too much on sugar! This feels like indulging though! So yummy and smooth!
Bianca D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
who loves dark chocolate?
Skylar S.