BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt Double Milk Chocolate With a Creamy Sweet Milk Filling.
Limited Edition.
Seasonal flavor.

Layla N.
Dallas, TX
Lindt truffles are so amazingly tasty. They are very rich and are made from quality chocolate that you can taste. It is a little bit more expensive then other chocolate. But I consider this a luxury chocolate and worth the cost!
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I think I'm one of the few people that doesn't like truffles. I've tried these many times and still don't enjoy the flavor. These can be bought pretty much everywhere but are a bit on the expensive side. I think the filling was the worst part.
Bethany M.
Greenville, SC
This is my holiday treat - so Christmas here I come!! These are a tad pricier. Again I'm a huge texture person so I like the truffles with nuts in them a bit better. But I would definitely recommend the product!
Tracee G.
Appleton, WI
Honestly, one of the most delicious sweets I've had in a long time. I try to limit myself to having too many things like this, but I do keep these on hand for my guilty pleasure.
Cori T.
Santa Rosa, CA
I'm a very picky eater when it comes to chocolate and these are amazing! I love the creamy milk chocolate super rich it's a special treat for me. My boyfriend pops them like breath mints lol
David H.
San Francisco, CA
Lindt chocolate Thank you gift basket is the perfect chocolate gift basket. I have given these out several times and always received positive feedback. I think its a great value. Its hard to value a thank you but chocolate is a good pick.
Samantha C.
Carrollton, GA
Sweet tooth? I have one and it kills me, I crave these all the time. Although they seem like more of a holiday candy I am glad they are sold year round. You can find them at your local drug store or candy isle in your local grocery store!
Erin B.
Safe to say I am obsessed with these! Delicious rich chocolate that absolutely melts in your mouth. These are great to keep around the house for a quick snack or to give as a gift! I recommend these to any chocolate lover.
Anne B.
Valencia, CA
I'm a huge sucker for these chocolates!! They're are sooo rich and creamy and basically melt in your mouth. They are such a treat and I might love them too much!
neha s.
Eden Prairie, MN
This is Just Awsome. I can die for these chocolate. It alwys on stock at my home. I crave for this every other day. As soon as it goes in mouth the upper shell and the milk filling inside it feels just delicious. My Fav is classic and vanilla.
Jennifer H.
So cute where do I find these that I haven't seen them in our local store?