Lindt Dark Lindor Truffles uploaded by Catherine R.Lindt Dark Lindor Truffles uploaded by Typical F.Lindt Dark Lindor Truffles uploaded by Felipe B.

BY LINDT

Lindt Dark Lindor Truffles

Perfectly Balanced Dark Chocolate Offers A Deeply Indulgent Premium Chocolate Experience. Each Case Contains Approximately 120 Lindor Truffles.
A Delicate Dark Chocolate Shell Enrobes An Irresistibly Smooth Dark Chocolate Center. Lindor Tip: Lindor Dark Chocolate, Paired With A Hot Mug Of Coffee, Offers A Moment Of Everyday Luxury That Everyone Deserves. Send A Gift Of These Truffles To Your Favorite Dark Chocolate Lover Suggesting Just This. Discover The Lindor Truffle. Smooth, Melting, Luscious. When You Break Its Shell, Lindor Starts To Melt And So Will You. Lindt Chocolate Embodies The Passion And Expert Craftsmanship Of Its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt Delivers A Unique Chocolate Experience Offering A Distinctly Smooth And Rich, Gourmet Taste.

• Flavor: Dark Chocolate
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate
  • Piece Count: 120
  • Weight: 50.8 Oz (1440 G)

Dark Sweet Chocolate [Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Soya Lecithin (Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavoring)], Vegetable Oil (Coconut, Palm Kernel), Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Soya Lecithin(Emulsifier), Barley Malt Powder, Artificial Flavors.

Heidi S.
Prescott
Oh my this is my favorite brand of chocolate, I love the hard outside shell and the super soft and luscious middle. Yummy!!Lindt Lindor Dark Chocolate TrufflesLindt Lindor Stracciatella Chocolate are my favorite thoūü§ó
Jess R.
Providence , RI
Lindt chocolate is the best out there in my opinion (at least in the USA). These truffles are so rich and creamy and I love the bold flavor of the dark chocolate. These are a great treat when you need a chocolate fix.
Madeline W.
Temple, TX
Yum, Yum, Yum. The perfect bitter-sweet balance is the way to describe these truffles. They are smooth in the center and you can never stop at just one... so purchasing a bunch is in your best interest.
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was first introduced to these truffles three years ago, and I’ve been in love ever since! They’ve earned extensive praise from a chocolate addict, as they’re the most satisfying truffles I’ve experienced! The creamy deep flavor is delicious and I would highly recommend, especially at such a low price!
Virginia M.
Pickens
I love these! the smooth chocolate surrounding the creamy center is divine. I have no self control and only allow myself to buy them one truffle at a time so that i don't eat 20 on the way home. I highly recommend them. They are also a great gift. Everyone loves them!
Kemba A.
I always make sure during the holiday season I have several of theses in stock. It is always a hit at office and social events and are a favorite treat everyone can share.. honestly theses are good any time of the year!
Lydia M.
These are amazing! Their creamy texture and their rich dark chocolate flavor make for the perfect little sweet treat. They are a little pricey, but are definitely worth it to treat yourself to something sweet and delicious! You must like dark chocolate!
Molly B.
Lansdale, PA
Dark chocolate is my FAVORITE!! Especially the Lindt Lindor ones! While they can be a little pricey for the amount you get, they're crazy delicious and worth every penny. I love getting these as a little treat for myself and my friends!
Jahnaysia D.
Bellport, NY
Lindt truffles are the perfect Christmas stocking stuffers and come in beautifully decorated wrapping paper for the holidays. And of course the most important aspect they are absolutely delicious !
Evelyn H.
You know if you get kind or you are getting quality, in Costco wholesale they have a great price, I just put them in my advent Christmas calendar, love the white chocolate ones I definitely recommend this ‚̧ԳŹ
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC
What is your favorite flavor?
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
Why is it so expensive?
Teiva C.
Oostburg, WI
Does anyone else have the problem of these liquifying in warm weather?
Jennine A.
Annville, KY
Who would put this in a ball of cookie dough and try to make a chocolate center cookie with it ?
Crystal R.