Lindt Dark Hot Chocolate

by Lindt

Indulge In The Taste Of Creamy Hot Chocolate Made With Premium Lindt Dark Chocolate. Five Individual Packets (20 G Each). Mix One Half-cup Of Milk With One Packet Of Mix To Create A Premium Hot Chocolate Drink.

Lindt Chocolate Embodies The Passion And Expert Craftsmanship Of Its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt Delivers A Unique Chocolate Experience Offering A Distinctly Smooth And Rich, Gourmet Taste.

• Flavor: Dark Chocolate
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate
  • Piece Count: 5
  • Weight: 3.5 Oz (100 G)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lindt Dark Hot Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Ocala, FL
This stuff it so tasty !!! I’m on a diet so I have to keep it into moderation buttttt it well worth the calories when you want a special treat !! Tastes great the price is reasonable ! I would definitely recommend to friends and family ! Will definitely be purchasing again!!
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Love the creamy chocolate goodness of Lindt hot chocolate. I pair this with hot milk for a delicious treat that is rich and somewhat decadent. This doesn’t have that artificial chocolate taste commonly found in most hot chocolate mixes.
Vegetarian
Tonawanda, NY
Good. But not the best. I really prefer Trader Joe’s drinking chocolate over this. The packaging is nice but it’s not the best.
No Special Diet
My husband and I get the lindt extra dark chocolate and it's our little indulgence before bed. Not that much sugar. So good!
Durham, NC
This is very creamy and almost too sweet at times. I thought I’d like this since I love the normal chocolate.
Toronto , ON
Yummy and soothing and the great pick me up after a long cold day. Great to mix with either milk, cream, almond or coconut milk I add a marshmallow on top what is cinnamon sprinkle. The dark chocolate flavor is quite intense which I love and enjoy the most
Halal
Lindt got one of the best chocolates! I usually buy their dark 70% dark cocao or 85% and enjoy them really much. The chocolate melts into your mouth and is really smooth and also statisfies my chocolate cravings. Dark chocolate got many health benefits too since it's bit more bitter than milk chocolate. I have tried a tiny piece of their 99% dark cocao I do not recommend cuz that was just very bitter.
Carrot River , SK
I love chocolate but I’m also lactose intolerant so it’s really hard to find chocolate that doesn’t contain milk products. I love Lindt dark chocolate because they have a bunch of different flavours so I’m not just stuck with a plain dark chocolate bar, which is still good! Love them!
Dairy Free
Noble park
Omg dark hot chocolate world best drink i never ever like any other place. I cant thank enough. Love it . Very very good quality and flavour are so yum.Lindt Chocolate Lindt 85% Cocoa Excellence Bar
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Newark, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love lindt. The dark chocolate flavour is great. It smells delicious. Although on the pricey side, it's worth it.
Organic