Lindt Dark Coconut Excellence Bar uploaded by Yazmin M.Lindt Dark Coconut Excellence Bar uploaded by Victoria P.Lindt Dark Coconut Excellence Bar uploaded by Stephanie H.

BY LINDT

Tease your senses with the delicate pairing of dark chocolate and fine coconut. Perfectly balanced dark chocolate enhanced with crisp flakes of coconut. Expertly crafted with the finest ingredients by the Master Chocolatiers at Lindt.

lindt EXCELLENCE: Prepared especially for you by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than Perfection. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Coconut
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate
  • Piece count: 1
  • Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)

Sugar, chocolate, caramelized coconut (coconut, sugar), cocoa butter, milkfat, natural and artificial flavors, soya lecithin (emulsifier).

Regina D.
Springdale, AR
Lindt has the best chocolate, in my opinion. And I really like this one because it's dark and has coconut in it. Two of my favorites in one single bar. Their chocolate is ways so smooth and silky. It has the best texture. Their dark isn't too bitter or too sweet, it bad the perfect balance between tbe two. And adding coconut-takes it over the top!
Blake R.
Denver, CO
I usually keep a bar of this in my freezer at all times! So, so tasty. As someone who loves coconut, I can attest that this chocolate bar really does pack the flavor without being overwhelming.
Salem C.
Santa Barbara, CA
If you love coconut, you will love this. Found at most grocery stores, this decadent chocolate will change your taste buds. This is my special occasion chocolate, every time I celebrate, I celebrate with this.
Yazmin M.
Brighton , CO
definitely one of my guilty pleasures! I love chocolate but i love dark chocolate even more! I like the fact that aside form being delicious it is good for you! in moderation of course! i like to have it as a treat now and then or as a reward after working out! highly recommend it if you like dark chocolate!
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this! I purchased it at the Tampa Premium Outlets Lindt specialty store. The chocolate is rich and creamy and the coconut flavor is not overbearing. It has a great balance of flavors. I would definitely recommend trying this for all the coconut lovers out there. I am unsure if you can purchase it at your local grocery store or Target but be on the lookout. It is great!!!
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
Lindt makes some of the best chocolate that you can get here in the States! Coconut is one of my favorite flavors and it tastes wonderful added to this perfectly dark chocolate. The little bits of coconut add a nice texture to the creaminess as well. I would love to see a bit of sea salt added to this bar to take it to the next level.
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
The best chocolate I've ever tasted. I've found this chocolate to be a great solution for my low carbohydrate diet. This chocolate only has 5g net carbs per serving, but I find half a serving to be plenty satisfying for a chocolate fix. Also, this has no artificial sweeteners, so I don't have to worry about digestive problems. Perfect!
Emma B.
So so so good. I never really was a huge coconut fan, but I have to say, this is really good. I actually like putting this in the freezer and then letting it melt in my mouth. Oh my, so good. And on a hot summers day, it turns into a nice cool treat! Definitely one of my favorites.
Robyn R.
New Bedford, MA
The combination of chocolate and coconut is easy to love. I prefer darker chocolate, if you don't like the bitter bite of a darker variety this may be too intense for you. Lindt is a very good brand and is of a higher quality than what you would find in a checkout line!
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
I love this bar of chocolate- the pieces of coconut make it really tasty. I found this at publix. It is more expensive than tother bars but it is one of the be quality echolocate bars on the market - you get what you pay for. It is worth a repurchase.