Lindt Creme Brulee Creation Bar uploaded by Alexandra M.

BY LINDT

Silky creme sprinkled with caramelized sugar pieces, surrounded by rich milk chocolate.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Creme Brulee
  • Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Piece count: 1
  • Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
  • Packaging: Wrapper

Ingredients :

Sugar, cocoa butter, milk, milkfat, chocolate, lactose, caramelized sugar(sugar, cocoa butter), skim milk, wafer pieces [rice flour, wheat flour, sugar, leavening (sodium bicarbonate), salt,natural flavor], soy lecithin (emulsifier),barley malt powder, artificial flavors.

Lisa G.
Absolutely delicious! When they say bits of caramelized sugar they come through and the bits of sugar are actually crunchy. I’ve never had chocolate like this, with crunchy sugar on the inside but it tasted amazing and I will definitely buy it again!
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my new obsession, the chocolate is so rich and creamy and the creme brûlée flavor is so moist and delicious with an added crunch. It’s much better then a lot of others I’ve tried and definitely hits the target on flavor and quality.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
Yum yum yum sooo good I really liked these. I definitely recommend this. They are about $3 a bar but omg they are delicious super soft center. I usually buy a bar and break a small piece at a time I definitely recommend this.
Mariah R.
Boulder, CO
I love plain Lindt balls. I feel with this flavor they are tryng too hard. With basic plain chocolate that is so good, why try to make super fancy flavors? It is a bit too much. However, they usually go on sale, so I look forward to that. Who doesn't like sales?
Janel K.
Topeka, KS
Is definitely my favorite chocolate. I always got the popular brand in the store. But I thought I would try something new and I'm so glad that I did. It's so chocolatey and creamy and there's no way that any other chocolate can compare to this I would definitely buy it again
Becky B.
Just the smell as you open this wonderful treat will have your mouth watering. As you bite into the smooth, creamy creation and it melts in your mouth with a tantalizing mix of milk chocolate, cream and toasted sugar you're overwhelmed by how something can taste so perfect!
Erica C.
Dallas, TX
I bought this for Valentines for my boyfriend and ended up devouring it before even giving it to him! I thought I didn't like chocolate until I tried this... And now I'm hooked.
Kim G.
Las Vegas, NV
These are so delicious! I can usually just have one or two to satisfy my craving. I really enjoy a high quality chocolate and Lindt is one of the better brands.
Sana B.
I am a huge fan of creme brûlée and chocolate. Although I used to work at Godiva and am a bit bias, I have to say that Lindt does an excellent job yet again!
katiusca s.
DORAL, FL
My favorite chocolates are not deciso me in my favorite is the white chocolate with almond chocolate chocolates white chocolate with chili I like them all