BY LINDT

Creation Dessert - Chocolate pralines inspired by classic dessert recipes. Features seven recipes including fondant chocolate, caramel eclair, creme brulee and tiramisu. 21 pieces per box.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Assorted
  • Taste: Assorted
  • Piece count: 21
  • Weight: 7.1 oz (201 g)

Buy on Bed Bat...
Brenda C.
These are so gross. I literally want to throw up just looking at the picture. They taste AWFUL. I was very excited because I was expecting them to taste like the desserts shown but BOY WAS I WRONG. You get a terrible aftertaste that will not go away and it's disgusting. I would NOT recommend it.
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My coworker often buys these chocolates for us during the holidays and i just love them! They are a little more than the dove candies that I like but you get into that holiday spirit with these kindas of chocolates. SO they are very much worth the price you will spend.
Emily G.
LOVE THIS! I love this dessert so much because they leave me feeling guilt free whenever I'm on a diet! They provide perfect decal for my house and all my guests love! I would definitely recommend these especially because they are so affordable!
Elmi D.
Rochester, NY
My all time favorite chocolate. Its not overly sweet its just right. Very high quality chocolate. All the flavors are very good. Its quite a luxurious chocolate. Its worth repurchasing. I would buy this as a gift for my friends and family.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
Someone gifted a box of these chocolates to me and it was delicious! Lindt makes such smooth chocolates that are super creamy and decadent. This box gives you beautifully shaped truffles that taste amazing.
Lauren B.
Medina, OH
These were fun, I enjoyed them. Received them as a gift. Probably wouldn't buy them for myself but they're great for a person who has a sweet tooth and enjoys a variety chocolate box.
Holly H.
Tipp City, OH
The fact I can see you soon as possible and a lot more fun and you have a great way for me and I don't think that I have a great day for a few years back and I have a good time with you guys have a great way
Sharon A.
Allentown, PA
I often ask for this as a gift; I love that it has flavors that are unusual and I savor each one! Lindt chocolate has pure and smooth texture and flavor. It is a step above the "regular" chocolates available in the grocery store. I highly recommend Lindt chocolates.
Martha Z.
Summerland Key, FL
Lindt, I love everything from Lindt. It melts in your mouth that leaves a heavenly satisfaction. The sweetness of their products are gentle to their Customers that they keep on wanting for me. I keep on wanting for more. This is my Favorite.
Leah F.
Chesapeake, VA
Loveeeee these! They are so adorable and the flovor is awesome the tiramisu is my favorite the price is great! I would def recommend picking some up the next time you're out