Lindt Creation Dessert Collection

by Lindt

Creation Dessert - Chocolate pralines inspired by classic dessert recipes. Features seven recipes including fondant chocolate, caramel eclair, creme brulee and tiramisu. 21 pieces per box.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Assorted
  • Taste: Assorted
  • Piece count: 21
  • Weight: 7.1 oz (201 g)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lindt Creation Dessert Collection!
How would you rate this product?
Samantha G.
My husband and I received this box for Christmas last year. We didn't have high hopes, but the chocolates were amazing! They were like little desserts.
Danielle S.
New Orleans, LA
Anything Lindt is freaking fantastic!!!! I have not had anything bad yet from Lindt!!!!
Elmi D.
Rochester, NY
My all time favorite chocolate. Its not overly sweet its just right. Very high quality chocolate. All the flavors are very good. Its quite a luxurious chocolate. Its worth repurchasing. I would buy this as a gift for my friends and family.
Martha Z.
Summerland Key, FL
Lindt, I love everything from Lindt. It melts in your mouth that leaves a heavenly satisfaction. The sweetness of their products are gentle to their Customers that they keep on wanting for me. I keep on wanting for more. This is my Favorite.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
I was given this as a gift and i loved rhem all. The flavors are so rich. No need to eat alot. Perfect to pop in your mouth. The chocolate is so creamy.
Holly R.
Englewood
The fact I can see you soon as possible and a lot more fun and you have a great way for me and I don't think that I have a great day for a few years back and I have a good time with you guys have a great way
Sharon A.
Allentown, PA
I often ask for this as a gift; I love that it has flavors that are unusual and I savor each one! Lindt chocolate has pure and smooth texture and flavor. It is a step above the "regular" chocolates available in the grocery store. I highly recommend Lindt chocolates.
Shelby S.
Chandler, Ok
They are do creamy and smooth and they taste great! Always love receiving these as a gift.
Carrie C.
Harrington, DE
Got these after the holidays last year for super cheap and they were so good! They don't taste like cheap chocolate.
Rakaijah L.
Lithonia, GA
I like lindat i love to way when i bite into the chocolate ball the chocolate pour in my mouth and the creamnist

Looking for your answer?