Lindt Creation Dessert Chocolates uploaded by Chaima M.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Discover Lindt’s chocolate interpretation of the grand desserts of Europe, which includes Crème Brûlée, Tiramisu, Meringue, Millefeuille, Caramel Eclair, Brownie and Chocolat Fondant. Share with a friend or enjoy the exquisite pralines by yourself! Makes a great addition to a gift.

Sugar, Milk Ingredients, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Lactose, Hazelnut Praline (Hazelnuts, Sugar), Invert Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Hazelnuts, Sorbitol, Walnuts, Caramel Pieces (Sugar, Lactose, Milks Ingredients, Rapeseed Lecithin), Puff Pastry (Sugar, Wheat Flour, Milk Ingredients, Whey Powder, Barley Malt Extract, Sodium Bicarbonate), Fat Reduced Cocoa, Modified Palm Kernel, Sunflower And Coconut Oil, Crumbled Biscuit (Wheat Starch, Sugar, Palm Oil, Glucose, Ammonium And Sodium Bicarbonates, Modified Milk Ingredients), Soya Lecithin, Meringue (Sugar, Wheat Starch, Modified Milk Ingredients), Crisped Cereal (Wheat Flour, Wheat Malt, Rapeseed Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Salt, Flavour), Mascarpone, Natural And Artificial Flavours, Barley Malt Extract, Gum Arabic, Paprika Extract, Disodium Phosphate. May Contain Almonds And Peanuts.

Buy on Walmart
Christin O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My husband surprises me with this box every year for Valentine's Day and I love it! The little créme brulee chocolates are hands down my favorite. The chocolate is so creamy and it's definitely impossible to eat just one at a time.
Jill C.
Fort Worth
One of my all time favorites by Lindt. These chocolates actually do taste like the desserts they are trying to emulate! A must-have when I find them at the store!
Deja C.
She is so happy 😊 and said he came the best friend of a dad dad I hope 🤞 was my dad and my mom came and my mom and dad niece I niece niece and niece niece I lol 😂 She is niece niece and niece mom niece and niece I niece niece I niece niece and dad niece I dad niece
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I got these on clearance at Walmart and they were amazing! My husband and I loved them! We would rate them as we tasted them! Great quality chocolate.. the box is normally about $10 so it is a little expensive if you just want some chocolate, however, if you want to try something different and delectable.. try these!
Ashley C.
Oakmont
I'm obessed with Lindt petits desserts! my husband and I bought 3 boxes the other day and could help but eat them all within24 hrs. I know that's too much sweets but I could'nt resist them! My favorate of the bx are the chocolate lava cakes! Soo Creamy and rich! You can buy them at Walmart for $9.99...well try to buy them...if I haven't already bought out the shelf!
Monday C.
Mount Dora, FL
I received this as a gift in the mail from one of my girlfriends. The chocolate was smooth and addictive. I wanted to savor the pieces of chocolate for days but the box only lasted until the end of the night. I'm a chocolate addict. This chocolate was very enjoyable, I even liked the caramel filled piece though I do not care much for caramel. I recommend this as a purchase for you or someone you know who loves chocolate!
Jessica K.
Blaine, Mn
I love anything Lindt. Seriously think it's better than very expensive chocolate most of the time! They have such a wide range of flavors and something everyone will like. Doesn't matter the mood I'm in I will always find a chocolate I like from this collection of dessert chocolates.
Olivia W.
Saint Charles, MO
My mom got me this for Valentine's Day (I know, sad, my mother is the only one trying to butter me up for the holiday and it was for laundry), and it's safe to say it was the best present ever! I really can't even decide a favorite all of them were delicious, and even though these cavity inducing candies are a bit expensive I would try my hand in buying them!
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
As someone who used to work for Lindt...this is hands-down their best box of chocolates. AND you can get it from your local Walgreens. The mini desserts are delicious. There is a good balance of textures and flavors - and they're a nice piece of dessert art imitating dessert real life :)
Josie K.
Star Prairie, WI
I wish everyone could try these because they are the cutest and perfect little gift anyone could ever receive. I love real Petit Fours, but these are great and come close to the real thing. These are very sweet so be careful not to eat too many.
Jennifer D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these really as good as they look?
Kristina C.
Detroit, MI
Do these all have melty centers or is each one different?
Shannon S.
China Grove, NC
I would love to know how you get these chocolates to taste so amazing!
Ashley C.
Why does Lindt always make the best little chocolates?!?