BY LINDT & SPRUNGLI

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste. Food Type: Candy & Chocolates Personality: Foodie, Professional, Entertainer Occasion: Congratulations, Birthday, Thinking of You, Anniversary, Just Because, Housewarming, Corporate, Get Well, Thank You, Sympathy Recipient: Friend, Grandmother, Wife

Lauren G.
Meriden, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This chocolate bar was good. The chocolate was smooth and the crust bits inside added a nice crunch. I would have preferred more wafer pieces. I did not get a Hazelnut flavor. I did not know there was Hazelnut creme with the wafer until I read the packaging.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am totally obsessed with Lindt chocolate it's so amazing and literally melts in your mouth! The chocolate taste the best compared to other brands and I've tried just about all of them! By far the best hands down!!!!