BY LINDT

Lindt Classic Recipe Raisin & Nuts Milk Chocolate.
Creamy smooth milk chocolate with raisins and gently roasted hazelnuts & almonds. see more...

Giselle P.
These have not tasted so great with my past experience. Too many raisins and nuts in it. It tastes more like trail mix than an actual chocolate. Only tried this a couple times but I still wouldn't recommend it to those with a sweet tooth. I absolutely adore their other chocolates though! ( especially their truffles)
Ashley H.
Soquel, CA
As for someone who likes raisins, I found these so gross. The taste of the raisins and the nuts together were just gross. It find weird that these would taste so bad, especially because all their other chocolates are amazing. But this one I would not recommend this chocolate to anyone
Barbara B.
Albany, NY
All my favorite things in one place! I love Lindt chocolates and that usually means ANY kind of Lindt chocolates! When you try Lindt, you know that this is the 'real deal' - the chocolate is neither artificial nor water-y. Makes a great gift and well as a singular pleasure.
Sandra J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I know it's not for everyone but every once in a while I want a little fruity and nutty. thanks to my European momma for teaching me the more savory side of chocolate. she used to make her self chocolate bar sandwiches. she has always been relatively thin too.
Zulie R.
Hialeah, FL
This brand has to be one of my favorite brands of chocolate. I've tried most of their flavors and the chocolates are so rich and buttery! I think I might go buy some right now because my mouth is watering as I type this.
Britta F.
Saint George, UT
I love the chocolate with fruit and nut mixtures and Lindt is a great option if that's what you have a hankering for this specific flavor. I like that the chocolate isn't waxy. Definitely recommend it
Jocelyn P.
Oakdale, CA
I haven't personally tried theses yet but it was a great gift to give to my friends and family they are pretty affordable and you can't go wrong with chocolate 🤗
amy m.
DAYTON, TX
My brother gets this every year for christmas. it's his favorite. they are really good, and great way to spoil loved ones on holiday.
Jackie S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love Lindt bunnies and alll their chocolate really. I can never get enough of it not to mention it's packaged so adorably.
Tenesha M.
Jesup, GA
This is definitely luxurious chocolate. I like to treat myself to a few squares on a bad day...oh how to brightens my mood!