GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsLindt
Classic Recipe A000487 Milk Chocolate & Pretzel Bars 12 Ct

Lindt Classic Recipe A000487 Milk Chocolate & Pretzel Bars 12 Ct.

by Lindt

Creamy smooth milk chocolate with crunchy pretzel pieces and sea salt crystals. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich gourmet taste. Count - 12 Item Weight - 0.26 lbs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lindt Classic Recipe A000487 Milk Chocolate & Pretzel Bars 12 Ct.!
Lindsay M.
new york
Okay, so I am obsessed with this chocolate bar. There is only one store around me that has this bar, but recently they have not been stocking it! I give this 4 stars just because it is extremely difficult to find these bars anymore. The taste is so good, sweet and salty!
Tiffany S.
This is the perfect sweet, not to much of that chocolate taste because the pretzel gives you the salty. So it’s the perfect combination. A little bit for me hits the spot and I put the rest in the fridge to keep it good. Even though it’s a couple dollars, you get what you pay for. It’s a decent size bar and for people like me who don’t need a bunch to satisfy your craving, this lasts awhile.

Looking for your answer?