Lindt Classic Assorted Chocolates uploaded by Cristal C.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Master Swiss Chocolatier Since 1845. Milk Pecan Caramel Classic. Milk Chocolate Truffle. Dark Raspberry Gem. White Chocolate Truffle. Dark Orange Truffle. Milk Heart. Milk Caramel Chew Quality Guarantee 1-877-MY-LINDT.

• Where can I get these and how many calories?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can buy this?4 Answers
  • I love Lindt chocolates. But I've never seen this kind of...1 Answers
  • "Im not to fond of milk chocolate but these are beyond amazing" in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend these to everyone who love good chocolates!" in 1 review
  • "Can never go wrong with Lindt." in 1 review
  • "I could eat the whole box and not feel guilty afterwards." in 1 review
  • "You never know what your gonna get!" in 1 review
S K.
This is perfect for gift giving since it is very luxurious and high quality. I got mine at walmart but it will probably be everywhere. The only problem is that theres one of each so it might be better to give it to one person and not a family
Claire L.
League City, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you ever go to the UK you MUST try some Thornton's chocolates. Until then, these come a close second. Lindt chocolate is absolutely delicious, and the soft truffle centers in these just give them that extra je ne sais quois.
Rachel C.
Several different kinds of chocolate truffles in this mix. Really nice to give to someone if you are unsure what kind of chocolate they like. I happen to like them all!
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
These are soooo good! I love these boxes! I love biting into a different taste in these boxes! My favorites are nut filled! I love chocolatey covered walnuts, pecans, cashews, almonds or peanuts! Not a big fan of some of the fruity flavored ones!!These make great hostess gifts during the holidays!! I highly recommend these Chocalate boxes!!!!
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
These are fun but sometimes the flavors aren't that great. I have this thing I do with my boyfriend where we buy these boxes of assorted chocolates & make it a game to find the one we like without looking at the labels (just like in the film The Vow lol) and it's fun & I actually liked a few of them but I can't remember the name of the flavors I liked.
Angel C.
Belding, MI
I see these in every store if you like Lindt's Chocolates I would buy these there always great for gifts and yes even for that special moment "Anniversaries." These are about $8.00-$10.00 or maybe a little more but it's well worth it. If you ever forget that one special day you should stop at your local grocery store and pic one up.
rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
OMg I got to sample one of these the other day. Soooo good. I am a huge chocolate lover and i like my chocolate to be rich, smooth and taste like chocolate not sugar. Lindt fills these requirement they are extremely good and fills that craving in me for good chocolate.
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Lindt chocolates are so yummy! I love their milk chocolates and chocolates with nuts. I try not to eat candy too much but Lindt is one of the few brands I choose. I would and have repurchased this multiple times throughout the years. Just too delicious!
Brook H.
Augusta, GA
Lindt chocolate is so delicious. It is smooth, creamy, is not overly sweet and melts in your mouth. Any of their chocolate is like that. Their truffles are even creamier in the center it's almost as smooth as melted chocolate but it's solid. Just hands down one of the best chocolate I've ever had.
Angie O.
Wellsville, MO
I love love Lindt chocolate. Me personally I was not a big fan of these. When you go from the truffles these where just a little bit of a let down. Didn't seem As creamy to me and the texture was just different.
Tequila C.
Are they milk chocolate?
Brooklyn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What is your favorite flavor in the assorted chocolates? Mine was always the chocolate mousse.
Kylie  B.
How much do these chocolates typically cost?
Shontay h.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are they made with real coco
Tshering P.
Do they sell this in ny? I haven't seen them in awhile