BY LINDT #24 in Nut Candy

Great Gift Idea, Perfect for any Occasion An assortment of delectable chocolate-covered specialties from the Master Chocolatiers at Lindt to please any chocolate lovers palate! Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste. Includes: Milk chocolate covered hazelnuts 2 Milk chocolate covered almonds 3 Individually wrapped milk chocolate pecan caramel clusters see more...

JoAnn R.
JoAnn R.
A friend share her candy with me and I just love these. Because they are so addictive and keep them tucked away in the cabinet otherwise they would disappear in a day.
Arlene L.
Arlene L.
Love chocolate especially this brand. its so milky with nuts on it. it taste so loke unique. its like you could eat it all day... never could get enough of it...
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Littlestown, PA
Delicious and delightful! So indulgent and satisfying as almost all of Lindt's products are. As a nut lover, I of course loved this product the most.
Mili D.
Mili D.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this one cause nuts in the chocolate are my favorite. Makes me feel like I'm in heaven lol. These chocolates are so good!
Deb M.
Deb M.
Gales Ferry, CT
Really good chocolate. They have a great taste and would recommend buying them. Great for Easter baskets.
verszernea n.
verszernea n.
I got this for Christmas they were pretty good i ate them all in one day lol i think that was impulse
Carmen I.
Carmen I.
New York , NY
😍😍😍😍😍the fact it's chocolate cover nuts is amazing their chocolate taste great 😍😍
Abigail A.
Abigail A.
Creamy, delicious, and well worth the self indulgement. A little pricey but when you buy it the taste blinds you enough to not worry about it for a second.
Lorraine R.
Lorraine R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love all the different chocolates you get to choose from. Dark chocolate and milk chocolate. I end up eating the whole box.
Mely D.
Mely D.
Cypress, TX
When it comes chocolates and nuts at the same time who can tell no to this ??? I love this chocolates !!!
amasha p.
amasha p.
Srilanka
I'm from Sri Lanka πŸ˜”where can I purchase this? I'm craving
Erin P.
Erin P.
London, Ontario
Okkk these look so good! Is there any in there that are gross or are they all good! Cuz I NEED to find this