BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Great Gift Idea, Perfect for any Occasion An assortment of delectable chocolate-covered specialties from the Master Chocolatiers at Lindt to please any chocolate lovers palate! Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste. Includes: Milk chocolate covered hazelnuts 2 Milk chocolate covered almonds 3 Individually wrapped milk chocolate pecan caramel clusters

Arlene L.
Love chocolate especially this brand. its so milky with nuts on it. it taste so loke unique. its like you could eat it all day... never could get enough of it...
JoAnn R.
A friend share her candy with me and I just love these. Because they are so addictive and keep them tucked away in the cabinet otherwise they would disappear in a day.
Abigail A.
Creamy, delicious, and well worth the self indulgement. A little pricey but when you buy it the taste blinds you enough to not worry about it for a second.
Colleen A.
Littlestown, PA
Delicious and delightful! So indulgent and satisfying as almost all of Lindt's products are. As a nut lover, I of course loved this product the most.
alexis j.
Flushing, MI
I'm in love with this brand!! Not only do i love this kind....but all are very very . Its not to sweet, and its very smooth. If you can imagine that.
Mili D.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this one cause nuts in the chocolate are my favorite. Makes me feel like I'm in heaven lol. These chocolates are so good!
Lorraine R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love all the different chocolates you get to choose from. Dark chocolate and milk chocolate. I end up eating the whole box.
Mely D.
Cypress, TX
When it comes chocolates and nuts at the same time who can tell no to this ??? I love this chocolates !!!
Allison M.
Jacksonville, NC
Chocolate and nuts are good separate, but tastes great together!!! Nice to have while watching a movie!
Deb M.
Gales Ferry, CT
Really good chocolate. They have a great taste and would recommend buying them. Great for Easter baskets.
amasha p.
Srilanka
I'm from Sri Lanka 😔where can I purchase this? I'm craving
Erin P.
London, ON
Okkk these look so good! Is there any in there that are gross or are they all good! Cuz I NEED to find this