BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This soft teddy bear has a red bow around its neck and the Lindt logo embroidered on its right foot. His red gift bag contains 5 milk Lindor truffles. Great token of appreciation gift. Perfect for meetings or events. Plush bear. 5 Milk Lindor Truffles

Carla T.
Orlando, FL
I never bought this exact product BUT i have tried Lindt products all i have to say is that their chocolate is like heaven. Its a waterfall of chocolate inside with a nice hard shell. When i eat it i feel pretty luxurious lol its just so darn good!
Erica P.
This little guy is a cute gift to give for any holiday, especially birthdays and Valentines Day! It ships well if you need to mail it, and the best part is the adorable bear that comes with it. It is good for any chocolate lover, and for all ages alike!
Polina G.
Chicago , IL
My boyfriend got me this as a surprise gift and I couldn't be happier! I don't know how much he paid, but the best part is the teddy bear :) It is soft and looks great in my room. Lindt is perfect one-stop shopping for gifts for him or her, and kids as well.
Chelsea R.
Sterling, VA
I got this from my boyfriend for Valentine's Day and it's soo cute and special to me!! The bear is such a sweet detail and the chocolate of course tastes amazing! I love the cheesy concept of a bear with chocolates. I do recommend!!! ❤️
Alyssa S.
This bear was cute and the chocolate was delishious to go along with it. Comparing to other alternatives I will definitely purchase this chocolate and bear set. The value was okay but I would still recommend this to others.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
This is so cute I got this for my son for his birthday present and Christmas present and he loved it it's a cute little teddy with some chocolate in it and he ate the whole thing in one day but the Teddy is still in his room
kay m.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Makes a great affordable gift friends, family and co-workers. So smooth and creamy they melt in your mouth. And the bear is a great gift that can be enjoyed year round.
Maddyson B.
Nice silky chocolate outer shell with a sweet creamy chocolate melt in your mouth filling. its really appealing especially since it comes with a bear, really cute gift for any occasion.
Evangeline D.
Indianapolis, IN
The bear was soft and adorable, and the chocolate delicious. These gift sets are easy to find in many retail stores, especially around the holidays and Valentine's Day. I found the price reasonable as well.
Margarita G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I feel like a loser but nobody's ever bought me a chocolate level in there and I wish that they would I would definitely think that's a bears made out of chocolate but looking at this picture it seems like it's not so that disappoints is chubby girl and me