Lindt Chocolate Lindt Bear & Chocolates

by Lindt

The Lindt Loveable Bear has a red bow around its neck and the Lindt logo embroidered on its right foot. His red gift bag contains 5 milk Lindor truffles and he is accompanied by Lindt's Swiss Luxury Boxed Chocolate - a sophisticated and elegantly designed collection of European-style pralines, creat. Great token of appreciation gift. Perfect for meetings or events. Plush bear. 5 Milk Lindor Truffles. 14 box of European pralines

Chocolates .. This sweet I loved first for the quality of taste .. and I was more in love before my friends talk about it got them and when posted on instagram some girls were mad to know where to find.
Start your review of Lindt Chocolate Lindt Bear & Chocolates!
How would you rate this product?
Berenis U.
Canyon Country, CA
This is the perfect gift to give any women. After all who doesn't love chocolate and bear
Adaluz R.
My all time favorite chocolate I could eat the box if I wanted too. They are the best!
member-37bb51f58
Really good smooth and rich, affordable great gift if you're running late. like that it's package rashly nice and cute it's bears arecute too
Laura R.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
The perfect gift! This chocolate is so smooth and creamy! Can find in your local supermarket or a lindt store. First tried in the lindt store in Florence, Italy, along with their ice cream. Nice for a treat, don't eat daily due to price! Would buy again
Marissa F.
Very nice little accent with the bear as always the taste was delicious and I would by again for a gift
Sophie H.
Madison, NH
I always have a chocolate bar on me, at all times. I love dark chocolate and Lindt just does it best. It's creamy and not too sweet, It satisfies my chocolate desires with just one square, and doesn't leave me feeling guilty in the end. Its a great price for a great quality chocolate bar.
Jasmine P.
Tampa, FL
Yummy...delicious and cute. a great gift for a friend or for yourself. A healthy portion size if you only have a few. :)
Christiania N.
Fort Myers, FL
This was the best gift i was ever given. I am a chocolate fan and i could not have asked for better gift. Great gift for your chocolate lover.
Rebecca B.
Ellenville , NY
Lindt chocolate is swiss made,high quality chocolate that is absolutely mouth watering. The selection of fine chocolates is divine. Lindt chocolate is a great product,that can be sold in stores,along with their speciality stores,and online. Their chocolate is the ideal gift for occasion,and never disappoints. Highly recommend!!!
Evie T.
Pottstown, PA
I bought these for place settings good flavor chocolate somewhat pricey cute packaging