BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt Chocolate Lindor Snowman Truffle Christmas Bag: An exquisite milk chocolate shell surrounds the irresistibly smooth white chocolate center Once you break its shell the filling will start to melt and so will you

Destiny H.
Nevada, TX
I am not a huge chocolate fan but when it comes to lindt I love the white chocolate it's so rich and creamy and it's another option for chocolate or should I just say sweets these are one of my favorite holiday treats I highly recommend it to those who are not a chocolate fan
JENNIFER E.
Hope, AR
I love chocolate and this was a good truffle. I wish it would have been a little bit more richer. But the packaging was so cute and can be given as cute gifts. I would recommend this to my friends and family.
Paige M.
Newburgh, IN
Very sweet, but my favorite holiday candy. The white and milk chocolate combo is creamy perfection. I think it may be good for me that these are seasonal though. . .
Cherie S.
gretna , NE
I love these. I get a bag or two every Christmas time. Little pieces of chocolate heaven in your mouth. Affordable too! We have a $5.00 gift exchange on Christmas Eve and I have bought these for it. It’s amazing what nice little gifts you can get for under $5.00 if you look and these are always a hit!
Ashley G.
I love to buy the snowman truffle Christmas bag for gifts. Almost everyone loves chocolate so it's an easy and scrumptious way to show someone they are in your thoughts over the holidays. They are also a great stocking stuffer so if you run out of ideas pick up one or two of these babies
Karina G.
Beaumont, TX
Ugh my absolute favorite brand of chocolate!! I don’t get these that often because they are a little pricey for a hand full of chocolate truffles.. but my goodness are they worth it when I do buy them! They are a melt in your mouth soft chocolate with a great center filling. So good!
Lillian N.
Santa Cruz, CA
I really like this chocolate but the only bad thing is that if it's not stored in room temp, the inside of the chocolates get really soft so that when you bite into it, chocolate kind of spills out due to how melted it is. It's also really sweet so I'm not a huge fan.
Khayshea P.
Richardson, TX
These make me think of the holidays. I feel like I mainly see or pay attention to these around Christmas time but they are really good. I don’t think I’ve ever purchased them myself though I feel like they just pop up so I eat a bunch of them at once when they do.
Abi R.
new york
Whenever I feel sad I always eat this because chocolate makes people happy and that is accurate this chocolate too it’s very good it’s very smooth and Rich great flavor and makes me want to have more when we purchase is very worthy I would definitely get it again
Florence N.
Magnolia, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Right after Christmas I bought so many bags of these on sale and OMG they are addictive. They definitely didn't last long cause I just couldn't put them down. Absolutely yummy, relatively affordable and just amazing. I look forward to these every year!
Ashley H.
What is your favorite Lindt flavor?