Lindt Chocolate Lindor Premium Milk and White

by Lindt

LINDOR Milk Chocolate is always a crowd pleaser. Surprise family and friends with a gift bag full at any time of the year. Discover the LINDOR truffle. Smooth, melting, luscious. When you break its shell, LINDOR starts to melt and so will you. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lindt Chocolate Lindor Premium Milk and White!
How would you rate this product?
Felton, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very good if you have your own business that involves having a checkout or cash register because the consumers will convienently see it and it will be very effective for making money and they are a good quick snack but very expensive but I would still buy it again and again and recommend it to anyone
Chevy Chase , MD
These chocolates are some of the best. They are extremely creamy and rich without being too sweet. I always buy these around the holidays and they always are a sweet treat. I love the milk, dark, and white chocolate flavors. I definitely plan on purchasing more.
Salt Lake City
We get these every year inside our stocking and they are to die for. They melt in your mouth, and every flavor is absolutely the best. You can't go wrong with lindor chocolate, especially around the holidays. I would recommend this chocolate to anyone!
Goffstown , NH
Lindt chocolates is by far my favorite chocolate , they taste so good as they just melt away in your mouth ! And not only do they have so many flavors to choose from .. but the pricing on these chocolates is perfect ! If you have not yet tried some . You need to go do it right now !
Carthage , MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are perfect 2 bite little morsels, perfect to keep in your purse for that quick chocolate fix. They’re delicious, I might add! I’ll often grab a few every time I go to the store, just to make sure I always have them.
I could eat my body weight in these. These chocolates are to die for and I love the texture. They melt in your mouth and so savory. Nothing compares. I buy these as gifts all the time. I recommend to chocolate lovers
I love these, the first time I tried this in the store I grabbed the whole box and bought them. They’re so delicious, creamy, and irresistibly good. Definitely an all time favorite for sure and I recommend!
Fort Worth , TX
Lindt chocolate is the bomb and their truffles are amazing. They are a little expensive if you get a bag of them but the individual ones are very affordable. They melt in your mouth and taste like heaven.
Lake Charles, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I thought these or received them as a gift on occasion. They are pretty readily available if you're looking for them. They are not quite as good as ferrero rocher but still tasty. ~jessnherguys~
Horsham , PA
These are THE BEST! The chocolate is so smooth and not extremely sweet. I love using these for stocking stuffers around Christmas time! You can find these at most grocery stores and pharmacies always have great deals on this brand.

Looking for your answer?