Lindt Chocolate Lindor Premium Milk and White

by Lindt

LINDOR Milk Chocolate is always a crowd pleaser. Surprise family and friends with a gift bag full at any time of the year. Discover the LINDOR truffle. Smooth, melting, luscious. When you break its shell, LINDOR starts to melt and so will you. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lindt Chocolate Lindor Premium Milk and White!
How would you rate this product?
If yur a chocolate lover get these!! They just melt in your mouth straight away so soft and creamy!! My favorites!!!
London, London
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Absolutely tasty and worth all money we paying for it. Very nice flavour and makes you get it all the time! Love it
Lafleche, SK
Taste good and they are a good idea if you want to give these as a gift where there are more than one employee.
Coventry, Coventry
By far the most amazing chocolate. Perfect gift, always reach for them in stores even tho I try not to. Ha ha
Love it! This chocolate is soooo delicious. I am so happy that they came out with this! Not too pricey too!
My favorite chocolate ever! That just bursts in your mouth and fills it up with lots of flavor. Love it!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are my absolute favourite little chocolates by them! The perfect mix of milk and quite chocolate!
Hull
This is like out of this world! Love love love! Best quality chocolate ever, it melts in your mouth omg
These little balls of Lindy chocolates are so creamy and smooth. Melts in your mouth type of chocolate.
barcelos
My favorite candy of all times. Im in love with it and i can't Just have one because they are só good

Looking for your answer?