Lindt Chocolate Lindor Premium Milk and White

by Lindt

LINDOR Milk Chocolate is always a crowd pleaser. Surprise family and friends with a gift bag full at any time of the year. Discover the LINDOR truffle. Smooth, melting, luscious. When you break its shell, LINDOR starts to melt and so will you. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lindt Chocolate Lindor Premium Milk and White!
How would you rate this product?
Delicious chocolate that is smooth and tastes great as it melts in your mouth. Good price and would recommend
Soo smooth & delicious! The chocolate is very smooth & milky. Is somewhat affordable as well at many stores.
Orem, UT
Creamy, rich chocolate. They are good to either satisfy a craving with only one, or eat a lot in one sitting.
Amazing. Delicious. Heavenly. Delicious. Oh wait I just said that. Oh well, it's really really really good.
Blue springs, MO
Their chocolate is smooth and creamy and delicious. The white chocolate truffles are my absolute favorite.
Tempe
Something extra when you want that rich flavorable chocolate deep creamy full of flavor great holiday candy
Odessa, TX
These are my rare delicacy chocolates. I choose to eat them very very rarely as they are super sweet to me.
These are my favorite! I like how the outside is hard but then the inside is like a smooth cool chocolate.
I love these chocolates! They are one of my favorites! Delicious and rich! Not the cheapest but affordable!
Elk River, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These can be so addicting, they’re smooth, creamy and soft. They have great flavor and I would recommend.

Looking for your answer?