BY LINDT

Jillian M.
Russell Spgs, KY
I Jesé are so cute and I love when they are out around Easter. I don't know about the ingredients I just knows it's chocolate. Very affordable I wouldn't say they are the healthiest. I would recommend to all.
Charlotte E.
I used to get these every easter in my easter basket. One of the only easily attainable hazelnut easter candies, while the stick makes eating this slightly awkward, the chocolate is creamy and excellent.
Erika O.
Crystal Lake, IL
These are honestly so much fun; I received it for easter, and it was such a fantastic addition to my basket. Indisputably, Lindt's chocolate is rich and delicious, and I will always enjoy eating their products, no matter which it is. I will always be a fan, and definitely recommend them.
Rachel D.
Gig Harbor
I actually really enjoyed this versus a chocolate bunny. They are easy to eat and gives you a little bit of self control since they're individually packaged smaller portions. I do wish there were more flavors than just milk chocolate.
Kimberly G.
North Hollywood, CA
Is really good i like and is creamy i buy in target is so nice i like the flavor and like the carrot chocolate
priscilla k.
I love the these bite size chocolate carrots perfect size of real chocolate deffinately my favorite to bite into
Kelsey W.
Rotterdam
Bought these for my daughter for Easter to put in her basket. She loved them and the chocolate tasted amazing!
karina m.
Lindt chocolate is really good and CREAMY. This specific one is alright. good for easter though. bought at target