Lindt Chocolate Carrots

by Lindt

Lindt Chocolate Carrots: A delightfully delicious addition to your spring or Easter table Individually wrapped carrots feature a milk chocolate shell and rich chocolate-hazelnut center Always a favorite

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lindt Chocolate Carrots!
Susan S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
I buy most of my chocolate after Easter, at a discounted price. Lindt is one of my favorite brands, as this Swiss chocolate is so rich, and creamy. I only take one out of the box, because 75 calories doesn't ruin all my working out. It is enough to satisfy my chocolate craving.
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Lindt Chocolate Carrots uploaded by MANDY K.
Lindt Chocolate Carrots uploaded by MANDY K.
These are so cute! I really like Lindt, and these are perfect for Easter. These are solid milk chocolate with blended hazelnut that are individually wrapped in foil to make them look like carrots. They come on a curved stick (like and umbrella) . No touch so no concerns of it melting in your hand. The quality is good, I just wish there were different flavors. But otherwise, I really enjoyed these!
Emily L.
Charlotte, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I bought these off amazon for my 4 kids easter baskets. I wish I would have realized how small they were, if I would have seen them in the store I probably would have opted for something else. The quality of the chocolate was great but I just felt like they were too small for the price. I was disappointed with my purchase.
Stacey J.
Twinsburg, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is the perfect size to get just enough chocolate in a bite. It is satisfying to have just a piece. The chocolate melts in your mouth and tastes wonderful. We will be buying it again.
Cassie  F.
Shreveport, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these at Easter time it’s the best smooth chocolate and always cute rappers for the holidays.
Ju G.
Wilmington, DE
Lindt Chocolate Carrots uploaded by Ju G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am very 😕 because I couldn’t get those Easter treats on sale after Easter, to be honest that was the coolest stuff for me to hunt as a “adult” 😂
Amanda W.
Warminster, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are a staple in my boys easter basket since littles. They still look for them now even at 19 and 16. I will always grab them until they are no longer around. The taste is so smooth and melt in your mouth. Definitely try them you won't be upset.
Emma K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I live for these chocolates! Lindt is definitely my favorite chocolate brand, their chocolate is so rich and creamy! These are cute to put in Easter baskets as well and would definitely recommend these to any moms out there for their child’s baskets!
Gimena B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Lindt always makes great chocolate! It’s always good to have it at home or to give it as a gift. These are my favorite from Lindt - Wish they were available all year long!
Zaira E.
Hinkley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
my children loves this i usually use this like a prize for good work day or insentive for hard day is delicious and perfect

Looking for your answer?