BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt Chocolate Carrots: A delightfully delicious addition to your spring or Easter table Individually wrapped carrots feature a milk chocolate shell and rich chocolate-hazelnut center Always a favorite see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erika O.
Crystal Lake, IL
These are honestly so much fun; I received it for easter, and it was such a fantastic addition to my basket. Indisputably, Lindt's chocolate is rich and delicious, and I will always enjoy eating their products, no matter which it is. I will always be a fan, and definitely recommend them.
Amanda S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
One of my go to treats at Easter to fill baskets. The kids love the creamy chocolate and the cute carrot wrapping looks adorable it the basket. They definitely stand out from other chocolates in their basket because of the bright orange color. Usually one of the first candies they go for.
Rachel D.
Gig Harbor
I actually really enjoyed this versus a chocolate bunny. They are easy to eat and gives you a little bit of self control since they're individually packaged smaller portions. I do wish there were more flavors than just milk chocolate.
Leah K.
Cass City
These are such a great gift basket filler for Easter not only because they’re adorable, but you know that you’re give a high quality chocolate! The alternative brands just don’t give such a cute gift with the quality of these!
Shelby M.
Chicago
Lindt chocolates just melt in your mouth! They definitely give the experience of feeling like a luxurious chocolate. The only downside is I would usually want a glass of milk or another beverage to wash it down. Otherwise, it’s super sticky in your mouth
Marge A.
One of my favorite Easter candies! Usually a great value for a special holiday treat. The flavor is so creamy which is great! Usually only buy them once a year or so but would definitely recommend them to others!
Charlotte E.
I used to get these every easter in my easter basket. One of the only easily attainable hazelnut easter candies, while the stick makes eating this slightly awkward, the chocolate is creamy and excellent.
Jessica D.
Taylor, MI
These always were in my Easter baskets as a kid and I still love these today. One of the best parts of Easter was the awesome fancy chocolate my parents would put in my basket.
Jillian M.
Russell Spgs, KY
I Jesé are so cute and I love when they are out around Easter. I don't know about the ingredients I just knows it's chocolate. Very affordable I wouldn't say they are the healthiest. I would recommend to all.
Tribe B.
Bought these because they were cute, but honestly Lindt doesn’t have my favorite chocolate recipe. Not sure what it is but I️ just don’t like it.