Lindt Chocolate Candy Bars

by Lindt

1.3 oz lindt chocolate candy bars

Has anyone tried the popcorn flavor? What's it like?
What's your favorite flavor?
Does anyone know what store has the best prices?
Start your review of Lindt Chocolate Candy Bars!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I seriously could eat them all day!in reviews
I would definitely recommend any chocolates this brand.in reviews
The candy bars are so good with all kinds of filling you cannot get enough of them.in reviews
Utica, NY
There are so many awesome and creative flavors of these sticks. They are nice and cheap. It's hard to choose between all of the Lindt bars.
pembroke
This is one of my favorite candy bars. The chocolate is so creamy and delicious. It is very flavorful and makes you want more. This candy bar is not very healthy but it’s definitely delicious and affordable. I would highly recommend this.
Leipsic , OH
My favorite chocolate candy bar. It melts in the mouth very quickly. The chocolate is creamy and delicious.
North Potomac, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Lindt Chocolate Candy Bars uploaded by Dianne CT M.
I really like the Lindt 1.3 oz LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffle Bar. I got these on sale but I would pay full price. I enjoy the smooth sweet flavor of the Lindt LINDOR milk chocolates. This was the right size for a snack/afternoon pick-me-up.
Ironwood, MI
I don't eat much sweets, but occasionally a piece of Lindt's dark chocolate varieties is all I need to get through my day. It's conveniently available at Walgreen's, too.
Brentwood
I don't know what else to say but that it is great??? Like it's chocolate so of course it's going to be great
Flushing, NY
This chocolate is not too sweet and is a great price for its product. Lindt is a great brand of chocolate compared to others. It costs around $4 for a bar of chocolate and it has a very unique taste.
Depew, NY
This is the perfect candy bar when you want to treat yourself. It comes in a wide range of flavor a that all taste great. Lindt chocolate has a great taste.
Saco, ME
These are so good and so rich tasting. Something I can only have once in a while. They are a nice treat when you are in the mood for some food rich chocolates
Santee, CA
Every year on Christmas time I buy these for my family, best chocolate I have had! My go to chocolate! Can get expensive but it's worth it to me!