Lindt Chocolate

by Lindt

What’s your favorite Lindt Chocolate flavor?
Can't get enough of it 😭 i need it like a gift :p can sombody help? :p (jocking 😁)
Do they come out with new flavors for Easter?
Start your review of Lindt Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It is delicious and comes in so many flavors (and flavor combinations) that everyone can find something they like.in 5 reviews
You can never go wrong buying any of the Lindt chocolate collection.in 3 reviews
2 years agoElizabeth, WV
I love lindt! they have so many different varieties of chocolate and the wrapping is very elegant and beautiful. They are great for anyone who is a chocolate lover and this makes for a great Christmas goft as well. the shipping is fast and they have a rewards program!
2 years agoWilliston Pk, NY
I don’t know where to begin. I think every product from Lindt is above and beyond expectation. I love the milk chocolate, white chocolate, dark chocolate, holiday edition chocolate... I could go on for awhile. I think what distinguishes Lindt from other chocolates is how elegant the packaging looks. Can you really look down the aisle and not notice the shiny bags in oh so many colors (red, blue, yellow, white and more)? It’s hard to miss. I think the only downside may be the cost of these chocolates. As a college student, buying something other than Hershey’s (that’s usually around $1) is a luxury or as we call it “bougee” nowadays. I still continue to buy Lindt because the flavor is there and other brands just don’t have that distinct flavor. I love the raspberry dark chocolate bar. One of my favs!!
2 years agoNew Riegel, OH
Love this Chocolate and if you lucky to be near a store I envy you. They have so many flavors and when you go to a Lindt store you can customize a pack of all your favorite flavors! These truffles melt in your mouth and have a great flavor. They are a bit pricy but you can find them everywhere!
2 years agoRural Retreat, VA
Every time I have to do a gift basket for work, I include a bag or two of Lindt truffles.  They are always well received by the employees for that special little touch to make the gift bag express our true appreciation for our employees and their work.
3 months ago
Really good. I love the holiday candy they have they make for great little gifts. The frog and Princess is my favorite.  They are packaged so cute. And taste just a good! The bunny's at Easter are adorable.  Definitely a treat. My husband loves this brand.
2 years agoOrlando, FL
Lindt Chocolates are nothing short of spectacular. They have so many different flavors, gift packages in their website, and are affordable! What more can you ask for from gourmet chocolate.
2 years agoAugusta, GA
Love this brand of chocolate it is so rich and delicious and smooth. Full of flavor and I have never tried anything that they have made that has been disappointing
2 years agoFresno, CA
First off I'm not a huge chocolate fan. Weird I know... but when I pop that perfect size ball of white chocolate in my mouth I die and the I go to heaven when I get to that oh so creamy center!
3 years agoCHICAGO, IL
Lindt is THE BEST CHOCOLATE IN THE WORLD!. Any flavor you try will blow your mind! they don't have a single bad chocolate, everything is the best of the best.Their chocolate is the creamiest, smoothest, softest, with the richest flavor. Each one is the perfect balance of ingredients. They melt in you mouth. It lets you enjoy and taste the fullest of the flavor with every bite. The price is actually pretty good considering you are buying the best chocolate in the world
3 years ago
Lindt chocolate is amazing. It's rich and smooth. It has just a romantic palette to it. It's so sweet, and luxurious. I always but lindt for my husband and I on special ocassions. Because with all this being said. It is quite sinful. It also on the pricier side. But let me tell you, it is definitely well worth it. I would recommend this to just about anyone. I'm an avid chocolate eater and these are one of my favorite.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Mary O. 2 years ago
milk or white which is just sugar and milk but its so gooood