BY LINDT

• What’s your favorite Lindt Chocolate flavor?6 Answers
  • I love this chocolate. Anyone else?? 86 Answers
  • Can't get enough of it 😭 i need it like a gift :p can sombody hel...1 Answers
Lindt Chocolate
  • "It is delicious and comes in so many flavors (and flavor combinations) that everyone can find something they like." in 5 reviews
  • "You can never go wrong buying any of the Lindt chocolate collection." in 3 reviews
Luz R.
Brownsville, TX
Literally any chocolate lover will enjoy this! It is a round ball with more chocolate creamy filling inside of the outer part of the chocolate. Literally so delicious a bit more expensive than other chocolates but so worth it. You just want to keep eating more until there’s no more left in the bag.
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love lindt! they have so many different varieties of chocolate and the wrapping is very elegant and beautiful. They are great for anyone who is a chocolate lover and this makes for a great Christmas goft as well. the shipping is fast and they have a rewards program!
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Holy moly I’m addicted to Lindt. It’s my favorite brand of chocolate by far and whenever I purchase it, I’m never disappointed. The quality and taste of the chocolate is above every other kind that I’ve tried. I cannot go back because I’m now in love with this brand!!
Irene Y.
Vestal
I don’t know where to begin. I think every product from Lindt is above and beyond expectation. I love the milk chocolate, white chocolate, dark chocolate, holiday edition chocolate... I could go on for awhile. I think what distinguishes Lindt from other chocolates is how elegant the packaging looks. Can you really look down the aisle and not notice the shiny bags in oh so many colors (red, blue, yellow, white and more)? It’s hard to miss.

I think the only downside may be the cost of these chocolates. As a college student, buying something other than Hershey’s (that’s usually around $1) is a luxury or as we call it “bougee” nowadays. I still continue to buy Lindt because the flavor is there and other brands just don’t have that distinct flavor. I love the raspberry dark chocolate bar. One of my favs!!
elle b.
century city
Not my go to at first, but i was in for quite the surprise. Lindt truffles have a crunchy chocolate shell with a milk chocolate center almost so soft it melts right out. I’m impressed, can’t wait to try more flavors!
Lazarina T.
Schiller Park, IL
My favorite brand for chocolate candies or just chocolate! I love how they melt in your mouth right a way and they are so soft and creamy and tasty and delicious and in nice packaging always! Just the best one!
Payton W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I literally love all of the lindt chocolates so much they are all totally amazing. I pretty much will eat any flavor. They are smooth and Rich and I eat them all the time. The whole brand is great and I recommend trying the chocolates.
Tiffany O.
New Braunfels
Lindt chocolate is so smooth and delicious. I think I could eat my weight in it! I love the milk chocolate balls and around Easter time they have "chocolate carrots" omgoodness!!! So amazing!
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
Love this Chocolate and if you lucky to be near a store I envy you. They have so many flavors and when you go to a Lindt store you can customize a pack of all your favorite flavors! These truffles melt in your mouth and have a great flavor. They are a bit pricy but you can find them everywhere!
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat, VA
Every time I have to do a gift basket for work, I include a bag or two of Lindt truffles.  They are always well received by the employees for that special little touch to make the gift bag express our true appreciation for our employees and their work.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this chocolate. Anyone else??
Dinorha Z.
Kyle, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I had never seen this brand.. Is it good?
Tira B.
Do you like lindt chocolate or dove chocolate?
Mollie K.
Mount Hope, AL
Are these Chocolates Worth the price?
Zoe N.