Start your review of Lindt Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It is delicious and comes in so many flavors (and flavor combinations) that everyone can find something they like.in reviews
You can never go wrong buying any of the Lindt chocolate collection.in reviews
Marcia T.
Mckee, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Lindt Chocolate uploaded by Marcia T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smooth silky melt In your mouth chocolate! Great to add that extra wow factor to patisserie treats, cakes and cookies! Highly recommend this product! My family loved these on our Easter cake this year
Yolanda B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Lindt Chocolate uploaded by Yolanda B.
There are only 2 left!!! For shame. I ate these faster than I knew. They are so soft and creamy. It feels nice and fancy in your mouth. I don’t buy these enough. But I will need to alter my habits because Ive been missing out. Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles 15.2 oz Lindt Lindor Sea Salt Milk Chocolate Truffles - 5.1oz Lindt Lindor Fudge Swirl Truffles Bag - 6.0oz
Erica R.
Lindt Chocolate uploaded by Erica R.
My favorite chocolate! They have a great variety and I especially enjoy their dark chocolate. Everyone knows them for the iconic Lindor truffles, but I love the variety of master chocolatiers imported from Europe. The truffles are great for melting into hot cocoa or coffee drinks!
Karly D.
Nashville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Lindt Chocolate uploaded by Karly D.
It tastes amazing! I love Lindt chocolate. It is a high quality chocolate. My favorite is the truffle. The chocolate is smooth and velvety. I am very picky when it comes to texture. I love the way this chocolate tastes and feels. It is one of my favorite brands of chocolate.
Ashley W.
I love anything chocolate so Lindt are no exception. My favorite would have to be the truffles. Those little suckers are addicting.
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Lindt Chocolate uploaded by Mindy R.
Lindt Chocolate uploaded by Mindy R.
Smooth, velvety, white chocolate shell. Once you crack this little ball open your surprised by a pleasant creamy texture in the center that seemingly melts on your tongue. It's like on of those chocolates that make you fall back in your sofa! Since we tried them, we've been hooked. #NewYearSameFaves Because we tried them just before 2021. They never made it to Christmas morning. 🤫🤫 😆 #amazeballs!! 🤩 #NewFav #Influenster #Lindor #Lindt #LindtChocolate since 1845 for a reason!!! ♡♡♡♡♡
Jayme P.
Manchester, NH
Lindt chocolate is still reasonably affordable but tastes so much better than supermarket chocolate. I love their chocolate truffles. I also love their little dessert bites. You can have a tiny bite of crème brule to get the flavor without mowing on the whole thing.
Vanessa A.
Corcoran, CA
These are the best if you have a craving for chocolate highly reccomend these
These are the best if you have a craving for chocolate highly reccomend these
kiara V.
Poway, CA
These chocolates are super rich and yummy they do cost a little bit more than other chocolates but its worth it!
Heather P.
Fort Campbell KY
One of our favorite chocolates! I wish the peanut butter ones were still available! Melt in your mouth goodness!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gülberay T.
il y a 2 mois
Lindt Chocolate lecker oder ?
Tanja G. il y a 2 mois
Absolut! Lindt ist super lecker 😋
Gülberay T.
il y a 2 mois
Lindt Chocolate lecker oder ?
bianca M. il y a 2 mois
Nicht so 🙈
Payton W.
il y a 3 ans
Mary O. il y a 3 ans
milk or white which is just sugar and milk but its so gooood