BY LINDT #45 in Chocolate

• I love this chocolate. Anyone else?? 86 Answers
  • Can't get enough of it 😭 i need it like a gift :p can sombody hel...1 Answers
  • I had never seen this brand.. Is it good?77 Answers
Lindt Chocolate
  • "It is delicious and comes in so many flavors (and flavor combinations) that everyone can find something they like." in 5 reviews
  • "You can never go wrong buying any of the Lindt chocolate collection." in 3 reviews
Irene Y.
Vestal
I don’t know where to begin. I think every product from Lindt is above and beyond expectation. I love the milk chocolate, white chocolate, dark chocolate, holiday edition chocolate... I could go on for awhile. I think what distinguishes Lindt from other chocolates is how elegant the packaging looks. Can you really look down the aisle and not notice the shiny bags in oh so many colors (red, blue, yellow, white and more)? It’s hard to miss.

I think the only downside may be the cost of these chocolates. As a college student, buying something other than Hershey’s (that’s usually around $1) is a luxury or as we call it “bougee” nowadays. I still continue to buy Lindt because the flavor is there and other brands just don’t have that distinct flavor. I love the raspberry dark chocolate bar. One of my favs!!
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
When i eat this i feel like i am in heaven. The taste is really amazing and I will have to say I buy it once every month. The price is in the high side but the flavor is unbelievable! I would recommend this to my friends and family as I will continue to repurchase...
MELISSA B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm pretty picky on my chocolate in fact, if its not good chocolate I'll completely pass on it. Lindt is one brand of chocolate that doesn't last too long in my house. Its delicious.  It's not expensive but its not cheap either.  You get what you pay for.
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat
Every time I have to do a gift basket for work, I include a bag or two of Lindt truffles.  They are always well received by the employees for that special little touch to make the gift bag express our true appreciation for our employees and their work.
Erin G.
Delicious! I particularly enjoy the dark chocolate and the super dark pieces. It's rare but when you get it at the perfect temperature and the middle gets melty awhile the shell remains solid. It's a heavenly bite and what caused me to love this treat!
Medical G.
ks
I recently gifted my sister Lindt chocolate.She loved it and it was a perfect gift ,no mistakes there with Lindt.It is terrific chocolate,quite addictive for a affordable price.I would definitely recommend these to chocolate lovers.
Kimmy S.
Milwaukee
Lindt chocolate is the highest quality chocolate I have ever tried. With smooth, creamy chocolate I do not get a stomach ache or feel like my teeth are coated in sugar. I always feel 100% satisfied with Lindt.
Navpriya S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
This shopis a dream. The chocolate in this shop tastes awesome it is expensive for just chocolate but the FLAVORS they take over your whole mind and body. The chocolate and the diffrent flavors just hypnotize you
Kim H.
Manasquan
They have a lindy in the outlet near me and I have spent embarrassing amounts of money on their chocolate!!! They've really cracked the code on chcolate truffles. Such a large variety of flavors too!
Jessica R.
Lindt Chocolates are melt-in-your-mouth delicious. I made real chocolate milk out of these once by Smashing them all up and heating them up on the stove with milk and I got a really bad belly ache
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this chocolate. Anyone else??
Dinorha Z.
Kyle, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I had never seen this brand.. Is it good?
Tira B.
Do you like lindt chocolate or dove chocolate?
Mollie K.
Mount Hope, AL
Are these Chocolates Worth the price?
Zoe N.