Lindt Chili Excellence Bar uploaded by Jay S.

BY LINDT

Feel the subtle heat created by this adventurous recipe from the Master Chocolatiers. The spicy flavor of red chili combined with aromatic dark chocolate for an exhilarating taste experience.

Lindt EXCELLENCE: Prepared especially for you by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than Perfection. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Chili
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate
  • Piece count: 1
  • Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)

Sugar, chocolate, cocoa butter, milkfat, soya lecithin (emulsifier), chili extract, artificial flavoring.

• How spicy is this chocolate really? 1 Answers
  • If chili chocolat. Is spicy What kind of spices can u ex...3 Answers
  • Is Chili's chocolate spicy?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Clau-Clau 🍍.
I have always been a fan of Mexico. Mexico has a wonderful blend of spices and chocolate that explode in your mouth. I was walking through the supermarket one day and saw Lindt Chili Excellence Bar, my first instinct was to buy it. Best decision i have ever made. The spice is so subtle and blends perfectly with the Dark Chocolate. It tastes like my Abuelas Hot Chocolate
Amelie C.
So rich, so dark, so good. The first bite is full of chocolate and then the little chili kick hits. So yummy. One square is the perfect amount although it’s hard to stop there! I usually hate spice and this is my favorite
Eva P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I was so timid to try this combination, but now I can say it’s one of my favorite chocolate bars on hw market! Just incredible how the dark chocolate and spice from the Chili compliment each other. Absolutely delicious!
Kristin C.
Plattsburgh, NY
This chocolate is awesome. It gives you just the right amount of sweet and savory and I have not found another brand like this. I get this product no and again. But it never disappoints. It’s worth the price.
courtney h.
This chocolate bar is my go-to when I want a treat. The spice from the chili is amazing with the dark chocolate. This flavor goes great with a glass of red wine.
Jenny M.
Marina Del Rey, CA
This is such an unexpected flavour, but I highly recommend it. It really tastes like dar, rich chocolate, with a spicy aftertaste, and somehow it’s just right. I usually prefer milk or white chocolate, but this is always the one I go to when I want something with an edge.
Lisa W.
Agawam, MA
I have tried almost every flavor of Lindt dark bar and this one is no exception. It's a bit off the beaten path with the flavor combo, but surprisingly good with just a hint of spicy. It's not my favorite but i would still give it a B+
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy City, PA
Who said that spicy and chocolate don't go together? This bar is amazing I finish it in one sitting because it's so good. It is not overly spicy but it gives you that kick that compliments that chocolate so well.
connor M.
Carlsbad
wasn’t as spicy as i thought it was going to be. it was more of a black pepper after taste than a chili one. i have had better spicy chocolate from different brands.
Katlynne H.
Fresno, CA
Hands down my favorite chocolate of all time. I don’t like milk chocolate, and this dark chocolate chili combination is amazing! I love baking with it to add another dimension of flavor!
brooklyn G.
If chili chocolat. Is spicy What kind of spices can u explain It is ?
Deena A.
I love Lindt chocolate, but what type of wine would pair well with this type?
Julia N.
Tucson, AZ
Does anybody know if there are any other spicy flavors this chocolate company makes
Julia N.
Tucson, AZ
Does anybody know if there any other spicy flavor that this chocolate company makes.
brooklyn G.
Is Chili's chocolate spicy?