Lindt Chili Excellence Bar uploaded by Jay S.

BY LINDT

Feel the subtle heat created by this adventurous recipe from the Master Chocolatiers. The spicy flavor of red chili combined with aromatic dark chocolate for an exhilarating taste experience.

Lindt EXCELLENCE: Prepared especially for you by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than Perfection. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Chili
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate
  • Piece count: 1
  • Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)

Sugar, chocolate, cocoa butter, milkfat, soya lecithin (emulsifier), chili extract, artificial flavoring.

• If chili chocolat. Is spicy What kind of spices can u explain It...3 Answers
  • Is Chili's chocolate spicy?1 Answers
  • I love Lindt chocolate, but what type of wine would pair well wit...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Leeishla M.
Mahanoy City
Who said that spicy and chocolate don't go together? This bar is amazing I finish it in one sitting because it's so good. It is not overly spicy but it gives you that kick that compliments that chocolate so well.
Clau-Clau 🍍.
I have always been a fan of Mexico. Mexico has a wonderful blend of spices and chocolate that explode in your mouth. I was walking through the supermarket one day and saw Lindt Chili Excellence Bar, my first instinct was to buy it. Best decision i have ever made. The spice is so subtle and blends perfectly with the Dark Chocolate. It tastes like my Abuelas Hot Chocolate
Sarah B.
Waverly
This is surprisingly good, its spicy and sweet and it complements the two items so very well its great. And if your friends dont know you can give them a piece and surprise them
Kristin C.
Plattsburgh , NY
This chocolate is awesome. It gives you just the right amount of sweet and savory and I have not found another brand like this. I get this product no and again. But it never disappoints. It’s worth the price.
courtney h.
This chocolate bar is my go-to when I want a treat. The spice from the chili is amazing with the dark chocolate. This flavor goes great with a glass of red wine.
Jenny M.
Marina Del Rey, CA
This is such an unexpected flavour, but I highly recommend it. It really tastes like dar, rich chocolate, with a spicy aftertaste, and somehow it’s just right. I usually prefer milk or white chocolate, but this is always the one I go to when I want something with an edge.
Tessa F.
Ranson, WV
Its good choclate on its own I love the heat in this its actually pretty spicy. I picked this up at my local cvs its a bit pricey there I'm sure its sold at other places for cheaper.
Monday C.
Mount Dora, FL
This piece of chocolate had me very interested among seeing the chili pepper on the front of the packaging. I was surprised that upon opening my nose was not filled with the aroma of the pepper. When eating this chocolate, still very smooth like the Lindt chocolate you will have among their many option. I really liked how the chili didn't overpower the chocolate and made a nice mix between the two. This is not a spicy or hot (depending on how you explain the burning sensation you feel on your tongue from a pepper) chocolate which made me enjoy the taste of chili without having to take gulps of milk to subside the burn. I recommend giving this chocolate a try even though you may be intimidated by its packaging.
Warren C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Don't let the name fool you... or even scare you! This chocolate is NOT reserved for hot sauce or hot pepper fanatics or only the very adventurous - it is actually quite enjoyable for anyone who likes chocolate.

I like letting a piece melt on my tongue in my mouth - at first you enjoy rich, dark chocolate. About halfway into its melting, you notice a subtle spice - not overpowering by any means. Overall, an enjoyable chocolate experience!
Beth G.
I'm a big fan of spicy and sweet together, so when I saw this I knew I had to try it. The heat doesn't hit you up front, it's more of a subtle spiciness in the back of your throat. I love that it's dark chocolate, milk chocolate just wouldn't be as good. I think the only things that could make it better would be actual bits of chili in it and maybe a sprinkle of sea salt!
brooklyn G.
If chili chocolat. Is spicy What kind of spices can u explain It is ?
Deena A.
I love Lindt chocolate, but what type of wine would pair well with this type?
Julia N.
Tucson, AZ
Does anybody know if there are any other spicy flavors this chocolate company makes
Julia N.
Tucson, AZ
Does anybody know if there any other spicy flavor that this chocolate company makes.
brooklyn G.
Is Chili's chocolate spicy?