BY LINDT

A Delicate Dark Chocolate Shell Infused With Sea Salt Envelops An Irresistibly Smooth Caramel Truffle Filling.

Discover The Lindor Truffle. Smooth, Melting, Luscious. When You Break Its Shell, Lindor Starts To Melt And So Will You. Lindt Chocolate Embodies The Passion And Expert Craftsmanship Of Its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt Delivers A Unique Chocolate Experience Offering A Distinctly Smooth And Rich, Gourmet Taste.

• Flavor: Caramel Sea Salt
  • Taste: Dark Chocolate
  • Piece Count: 75
  • Weight: 31.7 Oz (899 G)
  • Ingredients:

Dark Sweet Chocolate [Sugar, Chocolate,Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Soya Lecithin(Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavoring)],Vegetable Oil (Coconut, Palm Kernel), Sugar,Cocoa Butter, Caramel Paste [Sugar, Cocoabutter Cream, Salt, Soya Lecithin (Emulsifier)],Milk, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Salt, Natural Andartificial Flavors, Soya Lecithin (Emulsifier),Barley Malt Powder.

Danielle D.
El Cajon, CA
These taste so good and being honest I have eaten a whole bag in one sitting before. The dark chocolate is a littl e bitter and the caramel is sweet and the sea salt adds a great touch
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
So I'll start with I don't usually like dark chocolate, but I'm obsessed with salted caramel chocolates!! My boyfriend accidentally got these thinking they were milk chocolate, they weren't bitter like most dark chocolate they were sweet and savory! And the chocolate was so creamy and melted in your mouth!!! If you like salted caramel chocolate then you should try these!!!
Emma H.
Saint Louis, MO
These are my favorite candies!! I always ask for them on special holidays like valentine’s day, easter, Christmas, my birthday, etc. I eat these in moderation, I only get them on special occasions or when I’m really craving them, but if I was given the opportunity to pick one thing from the candy aisle, this would always be it!!
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
Such a nice treat. I really like these chocolates, but I do wish there was a stronger caramel and salt filling. They do just melt in the mouth and it's a great dessert on-the-go. It's so hard not to eat several in a row
Todd W.
The dark chocolate is quite decent but the flaw lies in the salted aspect of this chocolate. The salt is too clumped together making it possible to get none in one bite and the second bite have just an overpowering crystal of salt
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Soooooooo good. To quote my sister "this is like an angel just died in my mouth." Not really sure what that means, but these are delicious. Light yet filling - really easy to eat the whole bag so be careful.
Carli M.
Hartselle, AL
Love these. So so yummy. Not too sweet but not too salty. Perfectly smooth. Very creamy. Bought it at target and will be buying more. So so delicious. Not disappointed at all.
Joanna M.
Hamburg, NY
These are simply amazing. I am not even a fan of salt in my chocolate, but these are outstanding.
Lorena G.
N Salt Lake, UT
I usually do not like dark chocolate but the salt and caramel on these are amazing !
Mehzabi B.
Mississauga, ON
Hate these. I thought they would taste amazing but they're a bit tooo salty and caramel-ly for me. It overpowers the chocolate and feels like you're only eating salted Carmel squares.
Jenn H.
I have never met a salted caramel I don't like but these I'm apprehensive about. Are they as good as other brands?
Amanda M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why are these not so tasty like the others?
Amanda M.
Fayetteville, NC
Why are these not as good axms the rest. I was not impressed.

back