Lindt Caramel Milk Chocolate Candy

by Lindt

Take me. Share me. Love me. meet the exciting caramel brownie mini sticks from lindt. Spoil yourself and your friends with these enticing mini sticks made from irresistibly luscious milk chocolate and filled with irresistible hazelnut and caramel brownie filling. lindt caramel brownie mini sticks. Nice to sweet youand your friends!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lindt Caramel Milk Chocolate Candy!
How would you rate this product?
I personally love anything from lindt their chocolate is so smooth and creamy. Kinda expensive but worth it.
Richmond, VA
This candy is so amazing!! It's like a chocolate explosion on your taste buds every time you bite into one.
Having One At This Very Moment. Lindt Chocolate Is So Rich You Can Taste The Quality In The Ingredients.
Thornwood, NY
Great. Very tasty. Cute packaging. Expensive. Pricey. Wouldn’t buy it too often. No the greatest value.
Richmond, KY
I love this Lindt Carmel because the caramel will melt right in your mouth and I love when that happens
Fort Wayne, IN
I got these as a birthday present and I thought they'd be lower quality but they were surprisingly good
Sykesville, MD
Very tasty chocolate! Nice and velvety and really fairly priced. All the different kinds are good!
This chocolate is a great treat! It is so silky and delicious! The caramel adds a smooth flavor.
Taunton,ma
Lindt chocolate is by far the best brand out there! It will just melt in your mouth!
Idaho Falls, ID
Pretty decent. I felt the caramel was lacking a little in flavor and was too runny.

Looking for your answer?