Lindt Caramel Milk Chocolate Candy

by Lindt

Take me. Share me. Love me. meet the exciting caramel brownie mini sticks from lindt. Spoil yourself and your friends with these enticing mini sticks made from irresistibly luscious milk chocolate and filled with irresistible hazelnut and caramel brownie filling. lindt caramel brownie mini sticks. Nice to sweet youand your friends!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lindt Caramel Milk Chocolate Candy!
How would you rate this product?
Rockaway, NJ
Lindt is nice and smooth and has a good flavor. The mixture of caramel with it is perfect and the caramel is nice and smooth and creamy too. It’s one of my more favorite chocolates bc of the flavor and price. I like to gift this chocolate as well. Never hear any complaints!
Sometimes, as a chocolate fan, it's just not your cup of tea. They are just a little bland, but then again I haven't tried many flavors. Lindt is well-known for a reason, I guess I just haven't found out why yet (and I sincerely hope I do)! Haha!!
Morris, AL
These are delicious! I purchased mine at Target and haven’t seen them anywhere else. The flavor is fantastic and very creamy. They are more expensive than most chocolates though.
Little bite size pieces of yum! I have always enjoy d Lindt but it’s nice to have smaller sizes to grab and enjoy as well. Makes it easier to share with my fiends. Fairly decent price overall. Definitely would purchase again
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love these chocolates! Lindt is a great brand of chocolate in general and they have so many tasty flavors. This one is soo good! I bought several bags to share with my family and it was nearly finished the first day! Perfect little chocolates, crunchy with a good amount of caramel inside, it's so hard to just eat one or two.
Wakefield, MA
I love all of the "Hello" stuff from Lindt! It tastes like really expensive, luxurious chocolates and you can buy them at the grocery store! They're also great as a gift because they look really fancy and are super delicious. I've always got a bag of these going!
Gilbert, Az
I love Lindt! It is my favorite chocolate by far. It tastes so luxurious. It is satiny and creamy and full of flavor. What a treat! the satin creamy texture of the outside just melts in your mouth and then it bursts with this caramel liquid center
Gaylord, MI
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Walgreens has a great selection. This is one on my favs for chocolate. Nice creamy light taste. Great price. Thy recently stopped selling these at Walgreens though. Makes me sad. Bring them back!
One of my all time favorite chocolate candies. I love that the chocolate is smooth and creamy and the caramel is the perfect added touch. Buy these quite often and they certainly are gone within a good amount of time.
Pensacola, FL
I needed a sweet treat and grabbed these...not just a sweet treat anymore, they are awesome! Rich,creamy, and the caramel definitely made my inner kid happy. I will be buying these again, probably in bulk!

Looking for your answer?