Lindt Caramel Milk Chocolate Candy

by Lindt

Take me. Share me. Love me. meet the exciting caramel brownie mini sticks from lindt. Spoil yourself and your friends with these enticing mini sticks made from irresistibly luscious milk chocolate and filled with irresistible hazelnut and caramel brownie filling. lindt caramel brownie mini sticks. Nice to sweet youand your friends!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lindt Caramel Milk Chocolate Candy!
How would you rate this product?
Dallas, Tx
I am a big fan of this chocolate it is one of my favorites! I love how smooth and not overly sweet it is. I pick it up every time I have a sweet tooth and it always does me right!! Around holiday time I often pass these out but often keep ten for myself lol
brandon
Lindt caramel and chocolate, cannot go wrong with these two. But Lindt chocolates are the best compared to the alternatives. Purchased at Walgreens. Compared to Hershey's its superb not a fair comparison. I recommend to any chocolate lover!
These are super good! They have like a crunch and it is super great with cup of coffee! My boyfriend and I eat these all the time! You can get the candy bars or the sticks or a big bag.
Waterford, MI
These don't last long in our house!!! They are really yummy kept in the fridge or freezer also. We used them in s'mores instead if your regular chocolate AMAZING!!!
Cypress, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was disappointed by these. I thought they would have more flavor, but they're majorly lacking. I can see why they are always on clearance at target...
Johnstown
Caramel and chocolate... a match made in heaven. Seriously guys, is there any better combination?? Rich chocolate, smooth caramel, makes one happy lady
Standish, MI
I swear sometimes this is the only thing that can make my time of the month a little less unpleasant! The only problem is I'm not very good at sharing.
Phoenix , AZ
I think Lindt chocolate is great. Its very smooth and creamy. It would be my preferred brand of chocolate for brands you can buy at the grocery store.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Had them in Switzerland so I am glad they have it here in the US. Get them at Target! Chocolate is smooth and not too sweet. The price is reasonable.
Massillon, OH
I am a chocoholic. If there is chocolate with caramel and sea salt in the pantry it is gone in a couple of days. I love the taste of sweet and salty.

Looking for your answer?