Lindt Caramel Candy Bars

by Lindt

3.5 oz lindt caramel candy bars

Are these any good and where could I buy them?
Start your review of Lindt Caramel Candy Bars!
How would you rate this product?
Philadelphia, PA
I’m a huge fan of Lindt and an even bigger fan of salted caramel. Unfortunately, this bar was not what I expected. I wish the caramel were a little creamier or perhaps a little thicker consistency. Nonetheless, if you’re into salted caramel and you want a quick treat on the go, it’s cool.
What are you doing with life if you never had these what are you doing with the 80s every day I buy them at target they are so good very fordable and even if they’re not dirty is affordable recommend it to all my friends and I recommended everybody
Fort Smith, AR
I love Caramel so this product I had to try. I really thought it was amazing. It was very affordable and easy to find. I bought this at Walmart but they sometimes have deals on this product that you can get it a little cheaper.
Fitchburg, MA
I was unfortunately upset with this product. The caramel filling is not nearly as creamy as it is in the smaller circle pieces of chocolate. I don't think I'd bother purchasing again.
Pasco, WA
Lindt Caramel Candy Bars uploaded by Lacy I.
This is always stashed away in my drawer..it's so rich and creamy. It's like a little piece of heaven to savor when you just need something sweet and sinful. Pricier than a candy bar at the checkout but worth the upgrade.
Salem, MA
Again I've personally never tried this item before but if I do happen upon it I will try it. As I said before Lindt products are usually always yummy so I'll be sure to keep my eye out for this product and give a better review once I try it.
Marrero, LA
The quality of this chocolate is great. It's kind of like a melt in your mouth type and the caramel inside is delicious and gooey! One of my favorite type of chocolate bars I always pick up when I'm at target. They have several other kinds which are also good but I find caramel to be one of the best.
Cicero, IL
I loved loved loved this chocolate. It is sweet and salty and it's chocolate! It is perfectly balanced; one ingredient doesn't overpower another. Which is what I love because some chocolates are overly salty, and others are overly sweet.
Denham Spgs, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Lindt chocolate is by far my most favorite chocolate.!My favorite is definitely the caramel. Great value and great taste!!! I like eating it after it melts a little. I would definitely recommend this to family and friends!
Dallas, TX
Okay, I have a serious sweet tooth and what is better than chocolate? Chocolate with cRamel, I say! Lindt is always rich and creamy and just hits the spot without being waxy or artificial tasting. It's a great bite of chocolate that won't break the bank.