Lindt Caramel Candy Bars uploaded by Lacy I.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

3.5 oz lindt caramel candy bars

• Are these any good and where could I buy them? 1 Answers
Jamillah A.
Philadelphia, PA
I’m a huge fan of Lindt and an even bigger fan of salted caramel. Unfortunately, this bar was not what I expected. I wish the caramel were a little creamier or perhaps a little thicker consistency. Nonetheless, if you’re into salted caramel and you want a quick treat on the go, it’s cool.
Fatou D.
What are you doing with life if you never had these what are you doing with the 80s every day I buy them at target they are so good very fordable and even if they’re not dirty is affordable recommend it to all my friends and I recommended everybody
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
I love Caramel so this product I had to try. I really thought it was amazing. It was very affordable and easy to find. I bought this at Walmart but they sometimes have deals on this product that you can get it a little cheaper.
Lea S.
Conway, SC
One of my absolute favorite chocolate bars. Very smooth and creamy taste, and the caramel is decadent without being too overpowering. Would always recommend this brand.
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
I was unfortunately upset with this product. The caramel filling is not nearly as creamy as it is in the smaller circle pieces of chocolate. I don't think I'd bother purchasing again.
Lacy I.
This is always stashed away in my drawer..it's so rich and creamy. It's like a little piece of heaven to savor when you just need something sweet and sinful. Pricier than a candy bar at the checkout but worth the upgrade.
Keyonna M.
Vancouver, WA
These are like caramel flavored chocolate candies and they are pretty good. The reason I gave four stars if because they are a little expensive for what they are.
Nicole P.
Marrero, LA
The quality of this chocolate is great. It's kind of like a melt in your mouth type and the caramel inside is delicious and gooey! One of my favorite type of chocolate bars I always pick up when I'm at target. They have several other kinds which are also good but I find caramel to be one of the best.
Cindi C.
Cicero, IL
I loved loved loved this chocolate. It is sweet and salty and it's chocolate! It is perfectly balanced; one ingredient doesn't overpower another. Which is what I love because some chocolates are overly salty, and others are overly sweet.
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Lindt chocolate is by far my most favorite chocolate.!My favorite is definitely the caramel. Great value and great taste!!! I like eating it after it melts a little. I would definitely recommend this to family and friends!
Destiny S.
Summersville, KY
Are these any good and where could I buy them?