BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Birthdays are the Everyday Holiday Say Happy Birthday with this delightful gift of Lindt chocolate. This colorful gift box is filled with collection of 26 assorted Gourmet Truffles and exquisitely-crafted, delectable pralines that is certain to please any chocolate lover. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste. We call it Chocolate Beyond Compare.

Madeline S.
Gilmer
It’s fun looking at all the different shapes, sizes, and flavors that are in the box and there’s something in there for everyone but I throw a lot of them away because they’re flavors I don’t like! Affordable gift with a classy look though.
Saige C.
Irving, TX
I love these so much they takes greatif you have a sweet spot then these are perfect I would highly recommend them to anybody they are very very very tasty and in addition they are not so expensive there for anyone for the most part who wants to try them can try them and I would say go out to somewhere where they are sold and get them and try them
McKenzie I.
Washington
Gestures go a long way, especially on people's birthdays. If you don't want to spend an arm and a leg, but want to get some one something you know they'll love...this is the chocolate for you.
Erica H.
Cedar Park, TX
I received one of these as a gift and OMG the chocolates were so good. I was surprised to have gotten such a big box when the chocolates are usually expensive, it must have been a good deal!
samantha h.
Perfect for a person who loves chocolate. although lindt may be a little pricey, i believe they have the best chocolate. i always buy this when its someones birthday and they love it! i would definitely recommend this as a gift for any chocolate lover
Amanda F.
New Bedford , Ma
This box of chocolates has become a LIFE SAVER for several birthday occasions. Lindt chocolate is simply to die for, I always hint to receive this on my own birthday!!
Pamela L.
Utica, NY
I love all flavors of lindt chocolate. I can only imagine that this birthday boxed chocolates are just as delightful and mouth watering as any other lindt chocolates.
Maylin T.
These boxed chocolates are rare to find in store but when I do find them I get a few boxes. They have a amazing creamy and rich flavor mmm nothing compares!!!
Leigh-ann B.
Asheville, NC
This is perfect if you want varitey. Of course your not gonna love evryo e but its fun to try new things! I get these as gift for gift baskets quite a bit.
Roy r.
Novi, MI
Would love to try this candy out to see how good it is and if I like it after I review it I would urge other s to try this out for them self