Lindt A Touch Of Sea Salt Excellence Bar

by Lindt

A new addition! The complexity of dark chocolate is enhanced by the addition of Fleur de Sel, a premium French sea salt in this premium new chocolate bar from the Lindt Master Chocolatiers.

Lindt EXCELLENCE: Prepared especially for you by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than Perfection. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.
Flavor: Sea Salt
Taste: Dark Chocolate
Piece count: 1
Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)

Sugar, chocolate, cocoa butter, milkfat, soya lecithin (emulsifier), sea salt, artificial flavor

Is this chocolate as good as all of there other chocolates?
What wine would you drink with this?
Are these individually wrapped?
Start your review of Lindt A Touch Of Sea Salt Excellence Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Janelle H.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Sometimes dark chocolate is too bitter for me, but this stuff is GOLD! So good! The sea salt balances with the sweetness of the chocolate and it's just perfection!
Kathryn R.
Roseville, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love it! The Dark Chocolate with a touch of sea salt Is the perfect combination. I usually eat a couple pieces after dinner and it makes for the perfect light ccx dessert!
Sarag O.
Commerce Twp, MI
These a redo yummy. Like wow yummy I could eat these all day everyday only food you'll ever need
Emme E.
Lindt A Touch Of Sea Salt Excellence Bar uploaded by Emme E.
The Lindt A Touch Of Sea Salt Excellence Bar is the most amazing chocolate bar I have ever tasted in my entire life!!! WOW. WOW. WOWWWWW!!!! I can't say enough good things! Highly recommend!!!
Carolina P.
Ann Arbor, MI
Heaven ! Is just so good ! Not too sweet, a good portion of salt and really tasty. One of my favorites
Bethany W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I think Lindt chocolate is horrible quality and tastes on par with Hershey’s; it has that old processed food taste to it. Which I honestly never noticed, in literally anything, until I went plant-based and didn’t eat any “junk” for 6+ months. Then I bought some chocolate bars for baking; 3 different ones because I wasn’t sure which was best. Out of all of them, Lindt was the absolute WORST. I even did a blind test with my kids and they agreed. There are much better options at the same price point!
Susan S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Lindt A Touch Of Sea Salt Excellence Bar who doesn’t like a little salty with their sweet!? Lindt has perfected the best tasting chocolates. From their creamy milk chocolates to the rich dark chocolates you can treat your tastebuds to a piece of heaven. I try to eat just a few squares and plan to ration it out. However I do not usually make it home before the entire bar is gone. I would recommend to all the chocolate lovers in your life 🍫 💙
Latain P.
Brooklyn, NY
Lindt A Touch Of Sea Salt Excellence Bar uploaded by Latain P.
Purchased at: Target
Love the taste of sea salt. This brand is cool, the sea salt, chili excellence, and intense orange flavor are my faves so far. Lindt A Touch Of Sea Salt Excellence Bar
Kris H.
Rochester, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Delicious! A nice treat to savor slowly. Rich dark chocolate taste with a nice hint of salt. Lindt A Touch Of Sea Salt Excellence Bar
Heather G.
Jackson, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
As someone who loves the salty sweet combo this is perfect. Not too salty but the pieces are big enough to see. Lindt is great just on its own, but add a little salt, boom, that’s delish!Lindt A Touch Of Sea Salt Excellence Bar