Lindt A Touch Of Sea Salt Excellence Bar uploaded by Justine J.

BY LINDT

A new addition! The complexity of dark chocolate is enhanced by the addition of Fleur de Sel, a premium French sea salt in this premium new chocolate bar from the Lindt Master Chocolatiers.

Lindt EXCELLENCE: Prepared especially for you by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers who, from selecting the highest quality cocoa beans to creating the finest textures and tastes chocolate can offer, demand nothing less than Perfection. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.
Flavor: Sea Salt
Taste: Dark Chocolate
Piece count: 1
Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)

Sugar, chocolate, cocoa butter, milkfat, soya lecithin (emulsifier), sea salt, artificial flavor

• What wine would you drink with this?1 Answers
  • Are these individually wrapped?1 Answers
  • Does it taste good?? i am a dark chocolate lover and i l...3 Answers
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
Lindt chocolate is the real deal and always has excellent chocolate! It's so smooth and just a little bit goes a long way - so I don't fall into the hole of eating the whole bar in one sitting! These are pretty affordable, as well, especially when CVS gives me coupons for them. One thing I didn't like for this particular flavor is that I was getting pretty large actual chunks of sea salt in the bite. I like the flavor, but not the salty texture.
Emaan A.
my absolute favorite chocolate in the whole world. the dark chocolates amazing quality and is perfectly decadent. the salt bits are an amazing touch and create a perfect balance of sweet and salty. the bar is a good size and each square is also a satisfying size. amazing chocolate, but very addictive!!
Ryoko M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVE this chocolate bar. I'm usually not a dark chocolate kind of gal (milk chocolate all the way), but this one is an exception. The little hint of sea salt adds great flavor! Just enough for your palate to wake up. It's the perfect balance! Highly recommend.
Kat B.
Colorado Springs
This chocolate is very smooth and delicious. It breaks off into the perfect square for just the perfect bite. I like the packaging and Is definitely better than Hersey’s. Would recommend to anyone who wants some quality dark chocolate
Lexie R.
Wonderfully excellently fabulously perfect! Best chocolate out there. The bitter dark chocolate mixed with the sweet and the added bits of sea salt make for the perfect sweet treat!
Kristin A.
Homewood
This is by far and away my favorite chocolate on earth. The combination of dark chocolate and sea salt is perfectly balanced. The dark chocolate doesn’t taste bitter at all. I’ve repurchased it countless times and would recommend it to everyone. Even if you’re a milk chocolate lover I’d bet anything you’d love this! The taste is heaven!
Kimberly G.
Colorado
I love Lindt chocolate, I find is smooth and simple delicious. I rarely like dark chocolate but this one is nicely bittersweet. The sea salt flavor is evident in the first bite. For someone with very little self control around chocolate a chunk is enough compared to other brands.
Harly S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
If you aren’t huge on the bitterness of dark chocolate but still want to try it, then you should try this chocolate. It has less cacao in it so it’s on the sweeter side and the touch of sea salt really enhances the flavor. It’s so good. I wasn’t a huge fan of dark chocolate but this one changed the game for me!
Christine F.
Spokane
I buy this for my boyfriend often, it’s his favorite. The value is good though I haven’t had much variety to compare it to. The price is affordable and I don’t really know about it’s competition. I’d definitely buy it again.
Camille O.
Perris, CA
I have a sweet tooth and I prefer and love dark chocolates. This one has a perfect amount of bitterness to it, has chunky pieces of salt in it, and is very smooth. Definitely satisfies my sweet tooth and cravings.
Almass R.
Alqassim , AlRass
Does it taste good?? i am a dark chocolate lover and i love salt with chocolate, any one recommend this??
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
What wine would you drink with this?
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
Are these individually wrapped?